The Tour thread

Is Cadel carrying a teddy bear???

Does he do a line every time someone’s caught doping? Just curious

Could be Pedo Bear?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Before I die I shall go to Venezuela.

It’s the lion isn’t it? I guess he gets it for taking yellow. I actually thought it was just the stage winners.

Yeah actually it looks more like a lion. Going back to that footage it so sounds like Cadel’s body guard says “Don’t touch the douche bag” (with a French accent!).

I like the little squeak it gives out when he bops the dude with it. A bit like kids whacking each other with giant inflatable hammers on the train on the way back from the Show.

Mike Tomolaris should never, ever be allowed to interview a rider :confused:

And Matt Keenan… Is it just me, or is his commentary getting better than Phaul Sherbert’s?

Ricco test positive…
Who would have thought
I think the whole team’s out too?

yeah, saunier duval has suspended all racing.

i really find this one ridiculous. although, one positive is that no-one could keep up with him when he put the pedal down,
which would suggest there are not many other good riders drugging it up.

or just not being stupid enough to make it obvious they are.
When I was watching Ricco make that massive attack I figured it was only a matter of time till he tested positive. Call my cynical but any sort of attack like that inevitably ends in the rider getting done for doping.

Unless it’s a conspiracy… DUN DUN DAAAAAH

Did anybody see the large penis painted on the road on stage 15 on Sunday night from the helicopter footage?

On another note, is it just me or is Cadel really starting to annoy you. He can be really rude and disrespectful to the press. Sometimes i dont actually care if he wins or not. Also he s such a dirty WHEELRAT!

Cadel…do something

Yeah his tiara is slipping.

He’s got plenty of cheese to go with his whine, quand il est dans le pays du fromage.

HAHA dirty wheelrat! Funny.

I’ve concluded he’s an arse.

He’s not even Erik Zabel’s toenail.

I’ve seen a few cocks on the road (mostly painted ones). also a big SEX with an arrow pointing off the side of the road.

I’m really not a fan of cadel either. what’s with his glasses? purple oakleys?! wtf is with that? I feel like I should be more supportive of a fellow countryman but i just feel like he’s never at the front and never in the wind. I guess it’s easy to judge from the comfort on my couch but he gives me the shits.

Did anyone else see the podium girls being a bit reluctant to kiss Bernard Kohl?

Haha gold!

Yes i did see that, and lets say i dont blame them either as he is an interesting looking fellow with funny teeth. Man why am i so judgemental at the moment.