... this thread's gone to the Dogs

Just pics. Cats too … lizards, mice, goldfish whatever - just post a pic !!!

Medo says “whatever

Loris Floris Roundbrow, queen of pooches:

Sammy the dog, telling me how it is.

My step-son, Barry Wiegard.

Audrey the boxer, 3kgs

and 30kgs.

I run her freewheel and brakeless, cycle speedway style.

I’m moving into a new house this week, this will be my favourite new housemate… his name is Bill Murray.

FUCKIN’ LOOK AT THE FACE!

he is so not impressed with you already.
what an amazing dog!
you need to find a way to put a top-hat and or a monocle on him ASAP!!!

nah Bill fucking loves me… he has problems due to skin folds and ears, etc… and when he shakes his head to relieve himself it make a ‘suss’ noise that cracks me up everytime hahaha.

I cant wait to take him for walks!

This is the best photo on the internet. It brings out the 8 year old squealing girl in me.

This is Nero.

Meet Leroy. He’s a bit special.

Dogs are awesome, unfortunately I don’t have one due to wife not liking. BUT I think these two photo belong in here.

This is Chester. Once a Melbourne dog, now lives the high life in San Diego when he moved over there with his parents who are good friends of mine. Coolest dog out.

Then there is this tough guy who I snapped when I was in Japan.

I think I know Barry. Does he live in Carlton?

This is ‘Andy’s cock’ or ‘PiPi’, depends who you ask.

This is myself and Kit Fisto

And here he is being fighty.

if you don’t have a girlfriend sime it’s only a matter of time…

We’ve met bill murray at the dog park in carlton.

Yep. presumes he owns it too.

He definitely owns Carlton Gardens.

What breed is that? Its one of those rolly dogs? or will it stay that size forever?

Sweet thread. I am in the market for a dog. Going to wait til i come back from Asia.

My criteria:

Small - so it doesn’t cost my more to feed then it does to feed myself. And also cos i wanna be able to put it in my backpack/ australia post box on my front rack. Preferably a breed that doesnt shed to much hair.