... this thread's gone to the Dogs

PXL_20211226_232305455.MP
PXL_20211225_040709194
I added a new family member. Toilet training, weighing 30kg and not knowing how to walk down stairs is making life interesting

6 Likes

awesome. no better way to ruin your life than getting a (second) dog.

1 Like

2 dogs > 1 dog atmo

1 Like

PXL_20220103_205638286.MP
This boy now walks down stairs and picks his own strawberries :smiley: :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Hahaha, that is the best. Now to teach him to get rid of all the snails, some weeding etc

He does weeding, but it’s non-selective. Weeds and non weeds get pulled out. The house and the garden need to be baby-proofed

Yeah, Daisy is a digger. We are having to keep an eye on the irrigation system here.

Xena had a weird pussy abscess. Vet reckoned a grass seed or whatever. Cleaned out, no grass seed. No more money for me and cone of shame for her.

Sad!

Ah heck… and no real answers from the Vet?

Here is Daisy. Getting bigger!

5 Likes

nah he said it could have been many things. Ah well she’s now lying on the couch stoned af, living the dream.

Took me a minute to figure out wtf you were talking about.

4 Likes

Gross jono

no, u r

1 Like

yeh I did a double take on my wording but decided to double down. Anyway hound in recovery, many judgemental looks being delivered across the room.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-17 at 6.27.49 PM

5 Likes

Good luck getting out the doggy door fella.

Just chilling together

Edit: shot taken by my uncle-in-law using the biggest f-off lens I’ve seen.
Standing as far back in the house as he could, with the doggos outside on the grass, this was as wide as he could get the shot .

IMG_20220125_064906

5 Likes

Public holiday vibes
IMG_20230126_132334

1 Like
3 Likes

Look at that tail go knowing that it’s ‘working’.

1 Like

Meet Bubbles, six months into his employment as our family’s guard dog.

5 Likes