Thoughts on a build...

Thanks so much, I’m going to go check it out, I’m in WA!

What rear wheel is that? lols

Clip pedals I’d use Look Keo 2 Max. Wind the tension riiiiiiight up. Cheap enough.

Thanks HLC and pdmeyer, I owe you one!

nice one! come on some rides (make haste saturday alleycat)

Nice, happy riding!

Best use of a coffee table yet. Changed out front wheel? Did you get the Phils?

Happy congratulations!

I should be at the ally cat on Sat!

The cranks arnt mine, neither are the bars, they are on loan so I could go for a thrash last night.

Have phils/h+sons for it but will be a few weeks before I have it back in one piece. Will post proper pics when its rolling again.

Thanks again!

sweet maybe ill ride my low too! hate the toe overlap though, its literally 1/3rd of my foot…really is meant for track use.

Note sure if the low will be ready or not, worst case I’ll still be there on my charge.

I think Time ATAC’s for street use (love them, and the basic model are dirt cheap).

And I totally agree on road bars; I use compacts on mine and they are super comfy. I’ve been through risers, bullhorns and deep track drops.

And they don’t look that bad…

Sorry bout the rubbish Instagram pic!

Here is a pretty recent build list on Pedalroom: LOW// Pursuit - Pedal Room

Oh something else I meant to mention: I’d be careful with the Phil Wood BB, as some other LOW// owners have had issues with them (Andrew rides with stock 75’s, and Omniums are a perfect fit).

See here: Phil Wood BB - Pedal Room

Assuming you’re talking about a sugino 75bb?

You’re bike is a thing of beauty.

*your

Yeah sorry, he runs a Sugino 75bb and cranks. I have the stock omnium bb and cranks. Both sets clear the chainstay just fine, but I have heard of people running into problems with other cranks. I’ve seen some Campagnolo Pista cranks on a LOW// in NYC, apparently they work fine, but you never know what sort of minor mods have been done to give clearance.

I have a sugino 75 bb/cranks and its perfect, chain is nice and straight too.

Cheers guys. Appreciate the help!

I have some black sugino 75’s (virtually new 165mm) for sale if you’re interested?

Yeh very interested. I’ll pm you.