THROW UP! THE TOURNAMENT [AUS-WIDE INVITE BUT HELD IN BNE]

thanks william.

dave, you’ll be converted after this tourney.

watch this space.

!

now everybody get down with your bad self

+1 benee is wicked…
free wheelin’…I am intrigued…
shame i cant be there
bollywood bollocks…
maybe melbs bennee

BUMP BUMP!

Alright peoples, sorry been abit busy of late. I shall have a flyer up tonite or tomorow night!

Defs running over both days and at multiple Brisbane courts :slight_smile:

Accomodation - Interstaters please PM me if you need accomodation and i shall get you all some beds.

Airport transfers - Again please PM me and i can help arrange a few cars to grab you’s from the airport. Or a we can ride if you got a small enough bag and foldable bike bag.

Entry: $15

Big cash prize pool + more!

Thanks for the update Gypo.

Can you post the details of the Brisbane courts you guys use? We’re updating this page: Bike Polo and we need more Brisbane info.

Catcha soon.

D

Hi Aussie polo-ites I’ll be visiting Brisbane that weekend - all the way from CHC - NZ. I’ll swing by the courts over the tournament (when I work out where they are). Probs. won’t enter as have other commitments, but would be cool to say G’day to some of ya’s and have a beer.

Apologies for the well overdue flyer. haha. Been busy and don’t have internets at home.

RULES: Endless throw up games. Individual scores recorded and players ranked. After 2 days of play, players will be ranked and top 12 entered into the throw up playoffs. More specific details on the day.

$15 entry will cover some food and drink, but the majority will go into a large cash prize pool for the overall tournament champions. Brisbane Outdoor Gear and Gear Brisbane are also sponsoring the events, so get down for a fun filled weekend of bike polo.

Again if any interstaters need help with accom or transfers please PM me asap!

Great weekend guys! Congrats to Damon, Lewis and Root Beer for the win. Thanks to Gypsy for organising, and thanks to the sponsors (BOGear, Gear Brisbane and Eagle Boys Fortitude Valley) for putting together some nice prizes.

Gavin was down yesterday taking a few photos and sent me an email asking for people to send consent that he can use the photos on his website Biking Brisbane. The photos are here. Email Gavin at: gbannerman@gmail.com if you have time so he knows that he can put your mug on his site. He has also taken some video and is putting it together at the moment and will let us know when it is done.

Thanks everyone for coming. Best tournament ever! I had a blast. Loved being able to play with and against everyone. Throw Up 2! is defs happening and i hope next time we can entice more interstate peeps to come and have a hit. See you all at nationals in september!

Gypsy

Big BIG thanks to Gypsy and Lewis for conceiving this idea and making it happen.

The event went off! I had a blast.

Full review here.

And check out Biking Brisbane for photos from the event! Cheers Gavin!

[video=vimeo;12279565]http://vimeo.com/12279565[/video]

Filmed on sunday…