Tour de France Fantasy League 2011 Thread

ok, so after much fucking about, i’ve finished my team. am i right in thinking i’ll be able to see that i’m part of the fixed.org league once it ‘updates’ later on?

what do i click to see my team in the fixed.org league?

Team completed and added to league, bring on stage 1

Swapped out a few GC contenders for sprinters, hopefully they don’t let me down.

black kvlt meat supplies are ready to roll, my team is in the same vein as nik cee’s built to last the test of time

brunswick CC members make sure you also join the Brunswick league!

Last minute entry! Almost forgot.

just picked mine

As i have no idea whatsoever: Team Tour de Chance has loaded up on contaminated steak and is good to go.

I think I just chose a team &joined…not really sure. Not overly bothered either although it kinda seems like it could be fun.

Whole lot of teams who entered the league today have been admitted. Good luck :slight_smile:

Anyone having problems with this?

mine still say 0 points, for all riders as well. ive got evans in there so i know ive got at least some :S

Nobody scores points on the team time trial. And if you got your entry in late you might have missed out on the first day of points. The times for submitting/transfers are a bit harsh. It stung me a few times last year.

Just found out I selected stage four as my bonus instead of three. Four has a climb at the end which is going to screw with my sprinters I’ve got in there for the first week - feels bad man.

mmmmm i knew about the tt but i had my team submitted about a week before the start. so i got no idea whats going on :frowning:

Are you “theredone”? If so, I reckon it’s because you don’t have a full team. You can’t leave a blank person, need to spread your money across a full team.

ahhhh fuck really?

thats poo

EDIT: cheers mate, and yeah im theredone

When does the ‘mini league’ get updated?
When I view it, it still has not been updated since Stage 1…?

From the FAQs …

“We will update points within 48 hours of a stage ending.”

Seems like they know their site is crap and might have problems

Is it just me, or is the fanstasy site a POS? Slow to load and buggy?

it’s not great. my points have been updated on the “my team” page, but the mini league hasn’t.

not i’ve got any chance of winning anyway

edit - that said, there’s a fair few people registered to it, and i reckon we’re all trying to log on the morning after each stage, might be taking them a while to update it all.

I thought I would have more points from last night to be honest… it was my bonus round and Tyler Farrar is in my team.

finally got some points :frowning:

because i had one empty slot my team was not submitted till i completed it, not that im in any contention, but it would have been nice to see those points from evans on first stage.

on a side note, the 2 SK’s i put in to fill slots actually got more points than any of the good guys i picked last night :slight_smile: