Track disc/5 spoke

Nice

we just miss you dude!

that FFWD combo is a deal.

if I was good enough to warrant a Mavic io comete combo then I sure as hell wouldn’t be paying for it.

nah man its a shit deal save up an extra 10 mill and buy a maybach

would.

This is the case for 99% of riders on iO/Cometes I reckon. Limited availability and price make it hard for anyone else to get them.

two guys i used to train with had them. one of them - fast eddie - was selling his a few years ago. was an ok price, if memory serves.

edit: this guy, the one who isn’t perko.

What did they call him then, Not-So-Fast Eddie?

Yeah, the guy I bought my BT from offered me a set relatively cheap, $4000. If I had the extra cash at the time I probably would have bought them.

Although I’d feel like a dickhead ever using them, even at big open events and it’s not like I’ll ever race state/national/international stuff.

I still feel a little silly for even owning a BT but hey at the price it was going for it’s hard to say no.

looks like someone knows a secret…

A local bike shop that’s a giant dealer has comete/io on a giant omnium in the window,
#overcapitalizing

Haha, I had a feeling you’d say something like that. The guy took back the offer though as he thought he might get back in to track one day.

You could have $4000 saved and wait around forever for a deal like that to ever come up again.

lol

I’m hoping they’re fakes. They look fairly legit though.

by definition…

The will be the same ones that Gypsy got from interbike.