triplevfixed

ill keep that in mind. thank you.

(edit)
you’re welcome.

could i recommend “an introduction to english grammar”?

Or perhaps

I’ve read that book so i really should’ve known better.

Burn.

i was trying to burn the OP…

don’t really see why you arseholes feel the need to rip on him so vigorously. he started a blog and has tattoos. so what. we all do.

im sorry xbrendanx i think we got off on the wrong foot. i tell you what we should ride when im in Melbourne in 2 months time. maybe you can show me where i have gone wrong?

Totally! why are you guys picking on me?

:smiley:

the truth! it hurts! so, so much!

i can tell you now. and i don’t mean this in a mean-spirited way.

when you come on to a forum as a noob, it’s probably best not to brag about your realness and/or tell everyone you don’t give a fuck what they think. mostly because the former is subjective and the latter is obviously untrue (because otherwise you won’t be directing us to look at it). all it does is get folks offside.

but, like JAMS says, we all have lame blogs and dodgy tattoos. i’d be happy to ride with you whenever.

FFS, is this thread still going?

I couldnt have said it better my self.

welcome to fixed.org.

Looks like I need to start a blog and get some ink if I want to keeps it real on fixed.org. :roll:

im sorry??

i guess this is my realness…

a way for me to communicate with people from far away.

next time i choose to share something with your elitist community you have here i cater to the ego of said people. lets get a few things straight. im a tattooist and artist have have been for year’s. know too many little fucks with x’s ive had to tattoo on there hands. my ex-girlfriend is from San Fransisco and before you get all “you a noob” why don’t you try doing a little research… The scene we have in Brisbane and the one you have in Melbourne is but a spec on what fixed gear is… Try going to say Austin and realizing that that even in a dusty central American city… a cold wet rainy allycat gets maybe 150 riders. there is 15 or more fixed gear shop’s and i know girls, that have been riding for 6 or more years and i bet would have you for breakfast. take your hand off your dick and get on your bike. You and your elitist attitude isn’t one i involve myself with. and with the welcome ive experienced here no wonder forum numbers are dropping.
http://fixed.org.au/forums/index.php/topic,11399.0.html

this is the last im going to say on the tread.
admin shut it down if you like. im going back to sffixed anyways.

Haha - Fuck I love the interwebz!

Mate,

Just because you know people in Austin, or your ex is from SF, doesn’t mean anything. My girl is currently studying for her CPA. That has as much relevance as what you wrote.

As it was said before, we all have dodgy tattoos and blogs.

It just looks like you came off on the wrong foot. Or something.

ok bye!

i thought you didnt give a fuck?

You guys aren’t ‘real’ enough and you’re letting the side down.