True Confessions.

that’s a lifestyle choice, not a confession. i freeballed for years, but my (now) wife thought it was feral, and bought me some undies.

Sometimes I think I should be more grown up and wear underwear…but it feels better commando.

+1 every body loves commando some people just afraid to admit it… that goes for the move too…

So… who else has a wank at work in the bosses time, just for the kick of knowing your getting paid to have a bat???

Dave is on fire

I initially did start smoking because I thought it would make me seem cool. My parents think I quit years ago when my uncle died of lung cancer - I haven’t.

I once denied sleeping with a girl so I could sleep with her identical twin when in fact I had already slept with her sister.

I pretty much flunked all my university subjects in 2010.

The bouncer I bowled in the final over of my spell against St Peters College in year 12 that broke the batsman’s eye socket was entirely intentional and not the accident I cast it as being.

I poisoned and killed my sister’s sea monkeys. It was revenge for something, don’t remember.

I’ve done a lot of these except for the bouncer, and I don’t regret, let alone remember, most of them. At least now I know I won’t be the only one in the queue for hell.

I come from a shabby part of town and dated a rich girl for two years. At almost every party we went to I would drink the ‘can’t handle her alcohol’ girl’s vodka, pour some snobs beer down the back of their couch and subtly kill a plant or two in the front yard on my way out.

I’m pretty sure I’m famous in France.

I think I have a kid in France but I’ll wait until he (or she) comes to me.

That’s not your fault. The dopey prick obviously took the watch the ball all the way tip, too literally. Dumb fuck shoulda just ducked it.

I once sold a lemon to a used car dealer. They didn’t know it - it ran fine with a warm engine. Next day they called asking me what was wrong with it - said I didn’t know - it was OK before. This still makes me chortle.

+1

I lost my virginity whilst listening to Taking Back Sunday.

this is actually a really great story when i tell it in length, but here is the shorter version. when i was 16 got a job with 5 friends to hand out the old school big yellow phone books for cash to peoples front doors. We got 2 pallets of them delivered and were meant to hand them out. We couldn’t be fucked. In Wollongong there are alot of cliffs overlooking the ocean. We got my friend who was driving to drive up to the cliffs edge, and we proceeded in the middle of the night to throw 2 pallet loads of yellow pages books into the ocean. I actually feel bad about that. Imagine the huge clumps of yellow paper mache style bricks of paper floating all around the place. It must have been hundreds, if not thousands of them things.

Off topic but who let Shaun Micallef into my iPod?

Just reading through this thread now and I came across this,

I am also so scared of being slow and making a fool of myself. I have wanted to race for so long and I feel like this is what has been holding me back from giving it a go.

Dude, all I keep reading from/about you is how uncertain of your riding you are/yet how quick you are from everyone else. I’ve met you once on exchange of goods and you seemed like a nice dude that carried yourself well… i was expecting err, a ‘generic hipster’.

I’m by no means fast but have had a couple of cracks on the track which were SUPER fun and you really don’t have to worry about impressing anyone, THEY ARE JUST MORE STOKED TO SEE ANOTHER FRIENDLY FACE IN THE BUNCH! you will work yourself up the grades and they will help you along. Brunswick nights are great and the usual suspects such as Dave Morgan make them a whole world greater.
If you want a taste of road, well just look at the recent pics of the TDR / SaintCloud boys doing themselves proud with how relaxed and rad the photos of them up at the 3DT are. THEY ARE HAVING A BUTT LOAD OF FUN. Paul was on his second ever road race and he’s got mad props purely for being a good dude and finishing! rad vibes.
If you want a taste of CX, well, I’m 2 months off the bike and racing just because I know there is fun in numbers. Everyone is going to have a great time and be welcoming of each other in all grades/catergories… because that is what makes it awesome. For me, every place up from DFL is going to be considered a win worth celebrating with a few beers and high-fives mid/post race this year :wink:

GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS, IT’S TIME TO SUCK TODAYS DICK.

Well said,

Still feel bad about this when I think about it, happened just on twenty years ago.

1. Went to party with my MG I had finished restoring, got chatting to girl.
  2. Didn’t know girl had boyfriend.
  3. Boyfriend went out and slashed roof of my MG. Made out I didn’t know who had done it.
  4. Found out from others where he lived and noticed he parked his Celica on the street in Richmond. Handy!
  5. Poured 4 litres of paint stripper over said Celica.
  6. Chortled a lot. Apparently he cried a lot and thought I was going to kill him.

What I feel really bad about is that I treated the revenge like some sort of military operation with way too much thought and that was before I spent twenty years in the military.

I went to watch the end of a sprint stage of the Tour a couple of years ago in Montargis.
We didn’t stay late enough to see the finish not because my then gf wanted to go back to Paris like I tell people, but because I drank some dodgy Nesquik out of a guys backpack and spent almost 45 minutes shitting myself.
While realising that shit was about to go bad/looking for a toilet we walked past Merv Hughes I guess doing some kind of tour thing.

I also used to steal my friend’s basketball cards in primary school out of their desks but never got in trouble because i was the “smart” kid.

in yr 6 i stole glucodin tablets out of my buddys back pack on a regular basis cause they tasted good. i also used to frequently steal fruit tingles from the local newsagent, but i never had the balls to just walk out with a pack, so i would buy one and pocket one. most of my crimes were sugar related.