True Confessions.

no.

As you were then.

Bloody hell, one guinness and I spill everything.

I drove a surf club row boat oar through a falcon bonnet at a party,
The dude was huge and a knob it was an accident and i just bailed.
The oar was left in the hole.

I drove a hq to 7-11 at 15 yrs old to get food cos they were drunk and i wasnt.

iā€™m pretty close to losing my license for talking on the phone while driving.

Despite owning 3 track bikes and one CX, I will probably never race as Iā€™m too scared of being slow and making a fool of myself.

On that note, Iā€™m not very quick on a bike either.

I was at this party with a brand new pool table. I was waiting for someone to get out of the toilet so I played pool for 5 minutes and accidentally put the cue through the felt and ripped a small piece. I put a ball over the top and walked away. Felt bad.

i steal something from just about every house party i go to.

Really? I just thought you were more of a text-while-driving kind of guy.

i donā€™t use capital letters on internet forums, and i donā€™t know what font this post is in either.

I think beer, coffee and tea taste like shit.

Although if you hand me any of them without asking whether I want it I will drink it, so not to be rude.

nah, i donā€™t text while driving. thatā€™s unsafe!

I do!

This thread is cathartic

Probably about six years ago I had a bit of a problem where I went out every Friday and Saturday night and got smashed. Pretty much all my money went on rent, bills and booze.

One night when coming home at about 5am I was looking at all the cars in the car park of the apartment complex of where I lived and thought ā€œI could get at least 1 pound per aerial on ebayā€ so I spent the next half hour unscrewing and collecting all the aerials. When I got into my place I just crashed out. When I woke up the next day I had a flash back and jumped out of bed in a panic. Opened the bedroom door and on the hall way floor was a pile of about 100 aerials.

I spent the rest of the day despairing about what I was going to do. In the end I went out in the middle of the night the next day and left the aerials in the middle of the communal garden for people to claim one back.

After that night happened I pretty much kerbed my drinking.

Iā€™ve sharted meself. Once only, but it was a total fucken surprise. Had to bin my jocks and go freebag for the rest of the day. My wife wonā€™t let me forget it.

End of thread

Once only? You should spend more time in Asia.

I confess Iā€™m resisting the temptation to offer up some gratuitous life advice.

This, this so much.

Advise away!

I donā€™t wear underwearā€¦ever.

Iā€™m waiting for my sister to go to europe , so I can nail her hot friendā€¦ because my sister wonā€™t let me near her when shes around.