Unknown frame build up

Yeah I settled on green…should be done this time next week.

Green came out pretty good. Its a bit brighter in the metal, but today is very overcast here (surprise!).

I think I might get a honey Regal and maybe some tan bartape, definitely some gumwall tyres as all the black kind of dulls out the overall look as is. Better seatpost is a given, will have a Nitto one, just borrowed a crappy Kalloy one off another bike.

^This is more representative of the finish.

gumwalls will set it off beautifully, as will the honey regal and bartape! awesome job dude.

Green came out pretty good. Its a bit brighter in the metal, but today is very overcast here (surprise!).

I think I might get a honey Regal and maybe some tan bartape, definitely some gumwall tyres as all the black kind of dulls out the overall look as is. Better seatpost is a given, will have a Nitto one, just borrowed a crappy Kalloy one off another bike.

So glad your bought this frame off me dude. The hard work and persistance finding the origins of this frame has all paid off! Love the colour and stoked on the decals. Can’t wait to see the final version once all the right parts arrive!

mad.

so did oxytech actually do the powder coat ?

Nice job.

Love the colour!

Reminds me of what became my first fixed build. Shame it was too small.

super rad!

I liked the purple but this is awesome!!!

Cheers guys! Should have an update with it finished in the new year.

I had it coated by a local guy in Hobart, but it is the Oxytech Dormant Emerald Green powder.