vegan for a week

i know it ain’t so vegan-friendly, but i fucking love man vs wild. you know his real name is rupert?

i always like it best when he really seems to be struggling, like last night in the rockies. most of it is faked, sure, but i’m pretty confident old mate isn’t that good an actor. at one point i was certain he was about to cry.

totally man. when he was talking about missing his family i felt for the dude. he’s a badass, even if a lot of it is faked.

there’s some other one, survivor man, or something. that dude seems a bit more chill. from the episodes i’ve seen it doesn’t look like he ha a film crew or anything.

when he was doing his bits to camera it started to look a little ‘blair witch project’. only this time, a grizzly was the witch…

Did you see the life jacket under his hoodie last night when he was in the river?

Yeah it s ‘labelled’ shit. Cancer has a lot more to it than just being a ‘nob’ eating meat. Cutting the processed crap goes further than being ‘vegan’ when it comes to reducing cancer risk.

Bundaberg ginger beer might be ‘vegan’, but it is still full of refined sugar.

I love grass fed free roaming on my parents property hand slaughtered steak with the occasional cage raised tomatos, spuds and carrots.

bollocks

fixed that for you…

I prefer rice milk for milkshakes/smoothies. But soy in my coffee and on cereal.

with banana and berries or mango or whatever

= win

i see your drinking 100% is that because you think your a hipster? cause your not…

Too much soya gives you bitch-titz

Napolean Dynamite win :lol:

i have this. it’s fucking awesome. saves me from so much pain…

i seen Bear Grylls eats Zebra right off the carcass

i am thoroughly enjoying this :evil:

And sleeps inside Camel carcass.

I thought that was Luke Skywalker and a Tauntaun?

Yes, you can buy it.

Watching Bear Grylls is like watching WWF wrestling. You know its not real but it is very amusing.

I gave my nephew a flint and a cigarette lighter for christmas so he could be just like Bear.