Velo Orange Pass Hunter Disc

My point is that crashes are rare.

I’ve bent the steel hanger on my Soma touring bike 100kms from anything after I rode over a big stick. I flipped the cabling on my DT shifters and converted the rear derailleur to friction shifting to limp to a place where I could bend the hanger back.

I always carry a spare hanger on any of the bikes that have replaceable hangers - it’s 20gs and can save a lot of walking. I carry a wheels MFG emergency hanger for bikes without replaceable hangers now too. Always better safe than sorry.

I carry a shifter.

I carry a spare bike

I only ride shaft drives.

I carry a chain breaker.

Is the Velo Orange porteur rack rated to carry a personal mechanic?

And can i attach my spare parts trailer to this frame?

Why do you need a derailleur on a fixie?

Why do you need a derailleur on a unicycle?

why do you need a bike when you’re NJS walking?

TC: I feel semi responsible for wrecking this tread #soznotsoz

Can’t wait to see Scotty riding around on one of these. He’s looking for a Touring bike and knows a bloke planning a VO order that can hook him up.

ftfy

oh god thats awesome, geoff I was just running that whole conversation through my head!!! SOLD!!!

fuck yeh duggy no shimergo for this guy, straight up 11sp compatibility yo!

If you need to get some more things in on that order I reckon there’s some VO stuff I should get.

so excitedement, and even all my fork crown requirements have been sufficed!

Presents today as well! Probs swap for a clamp on mech but yeah whatevs this is sweet

Goes touring, breaks moving part, gets said part off the shelf from very next bike shop #ermegerd