WCP and the Canberra exploration

I have a friends birthday dinner in Braddon on Friday but text me where you end up and Jo and I will ride over for a bev.

Just quickly, should book dinner. Seb thinks Monster. Who’s in? Also, not much time to ride in the end. Wanna go out on Saturday? I’ll be on the rando bike.

Can’t do Saturday dinner. I’d def recommend Monster. Or Temporada, but check ahead on what veg options they’re running on the night.

Still keen for tomorrow night, but we should aim to get there around 6 to get tables. Maybe bring a deck of cards or similar too! Are you here today? Or tomorrow? I have tomorrow off work so could ride. Send me a text. 0415083128.

Yeah, who is taking the lead for tomorrow night? I am definitely in for that. Can’t do the Saturday night dinner sorry Pete!

Umm, it’s next week yeh?

Two-wheeled (then four-legged) pub crawl, starting 5pm at the Wig and Pen.

Also, this shindig is happening nek week.

Yep Saturday is a go. Maybe drive out to Uriarra then ride up Warks Rd, past Piccadily Circus and Mt Corree, down Two Sticks Rd. Should be a good 4-5 hours.

^ Good-o, was hoping for some Bigadzy route planning.

I’ll try to not get us lost this time, unlike every other time…

Bit of enduroventuring doesn’t hurt.

Oh fuck! I totally thought it was this week/tomorrow. Hahaha. That is good news. I was sort of stressing about it actually as my life is in boxes at the moment.

Adam saves the day.

Soooooo… everyone is free this weekend then? COME HELP ME MOVE!!

Shit. TL:DR yet, but this is for NEXT weekend eh.

Might book Monster for NEXT Saturday then. Who’s in?

Miranda and I are.

I’ve run out of excitement. Next week’s too long a wait.

(Still can’t do Saturday, sorry)

Me and Annabelle

What about the one time that we fluked all the turns correctly!

and I would like to come on this ride plz.

Two sticks might not go on a rando. Can always descend via blue range.

I reckon Two Sticks is fine. THat little section between P. Circus and Mt Coree is where you have to watch out for the large sharp rocks.