Wednesday Night Girls (and gender challenged) Ride

tues 5.10

or wednesday???/ is your mob working

this thread is seriously confusing,

females…

wrong ac

It is no that confusing ok :stuck_out_tongue: anyway i am sure we are riding tomorrow leaving gear at 5.30

ok Tueday morning st lucia ride : ) how about we leave at like??? 6.30 from gear???

I’ll just leave this here

And Kris, great ride this morning. So many lycra clad letharios injecting themselves like theres no tomorrow. Delish. And that mang who just kept beeping at us from behind when there’s a perfectly free lane. Overtake ffs.

We ended up at that new-ish cafe on russell street across from Rumpus room and was curious about the artwork of Scott Robertson/Robinson whom decorated the walls with art influenced by robots. Wish I could find a link. A super hip/hesh hangout.

Cup Coffee?

Cup Coffee?

Bingo. Their chocolate milkshakes were yummy. Did you see their ridiculously elaborate roasting machine at the back? So intense. So ooh tra la. So haute. lol.

I’m not a coffee drinker, but i’m curious about the Chemex product they serve.

Yes nice ride i am still energized from this mornings ride and yummy coffee by far one of my fav cafes great design def my style very HAUTE coutre ha ha cant wait till next week should totes do again GASH MASH revival :stuck_out_tongue:

and this one

kittens inspired by kittens

i like to share

ha ha ha what the hell that is a cracker! I LOVE KITTENS

kittens inspired by kittens!! maaaaaaaaaaaaagic!!

sorry for hijacking the thread

: )

thats ok its no hijacking its love ha ha, Riding out to St Lucia this Tuesday morning again leaving gear at 7am then coffee : )… :smiley:

hahaha, you guys are creepy.
I’m the girl that worked at Grill’d with the green Masi Speciale… I quit like two weeks ago because of uni.
I’d really like to ride with you guys but I’m usually in Gatton during the week studying, but if you do anything on the weekend and I’m around I’d be down. :]

Gnashville get my vote for most creative name for a female on this forum yet.

So… are there any other girls out there that still ride? I live in Brisbane again and would really like chicks to ride with. :]

i think the girls are gash mashing again tomorrow (thursday) night