Wednesday Night Rides

MEH FUCK IT…oops caps, see how im feeling, might just go find a wattering hole and have a few beers till 7 :slight_smile:

this guy, no attendance last night?

ill smash out my usual from 5 and should probably swing past you coming the other way somewhere in yeronga

so no…

wotchu mean “no” - if you’re going reverse style, I’ll just u-burn it once I see you and loop back round again

oh right ok, cool, though it doesn’t start til 7, ya know, you still be out? gonna get cold too

yeah actually i gotta get my nails done

^is that some kind of super secret code you homosexuals use to refer to something that’s actually much more nasty and messy?

you give me shit when i simply say “no, fuck that im not riding to towoomba” and you give me shit when i make up excuses… its a loose loose…

just man up and ride your bike slut

Hey guys,

Sorry I dropped behind tonight. I was under the impression that the other guy was going to be on a cross country bike with a big ring up front and not have a broken arm, he must have been keen as.

Aaaaanyway… Rather disappointed I didn’t get to have a good ride with you all, I ripped around the city once but didn’t spot you. Next Wednesday I’ll be a little more adamant about a consistent pace, so I hope to see some of you along again.

Cheers

try again

yeah sorry dude, got to the uni, waited, no sign of lights so we pushed on

Certainly understandable. I think we ended up pretty far behind you anyway.

Though we didn’t actually end up riding much together, what did you guys think of the route? Is it a little too common?

I was thinking about finding some more side streets, back allys and pathways to mix it up, or do you think a faster flowing ride is better?
Also thinking that we might stop on the way and maybe do a couple of 2 man short sprint races in a car park or around the block, something like that. Just things to get people involved and having fun. Does this sound a like a little to much screwing around?

Thanks in advance for your well considered feedback on this guys.

I’ve been off the traps for a bit now and keen to get back into a few more social rides… I’ve even only met scott once and thats saying something about my infrequency at group rides… so is this wednesdaying regular?

Yep, every Wednesday!

ill try get along next wednesday(don’t laugh at me jesse)

bahahahahahaha sorry i have stuff to do