Werewolves rides 2012

so im wondering, will there be a REAL warewolves this year? i.e. held in JUNE not JANUARY?

just wonderin…

saturday the 2nd or 9th of june anybody?

We spoke about this at polo today,
i think nate was saying 22nd is the go,
Im also going to do a straddie ride early june or late may,

22nd is a special day for me

It’ll be well fuking dark if you go on the 22nd

I know most of the guys on here don’t ride with anything more substantial than little blinky knogs - so you’ll find riding as close as possible to the full moon a bright idea

Bright idea nice pun

Figured the language technique would act to balance the use of profanity in the preceding sentence

i’ll ride it backwards, let the sun shine bright eh?

bump. let’s set a date.

Stadie ride is the 9th - so what about this weekend for a werewolf ride?

It will undoubtedly rain irrespective of the chosen date

Full moon is this coming Monday, so this weekend is probably a good one for it…

plorry 2 will be pissed again if its not in july… but the random night ride crew could be persuaded to do this i reckon, there was some chatter about a sat night ride over there…

i was keen for this a few weeks ago, im keen for one july or august if anyone is else

shot people in shopping centers etc etc

i was keen a few weeks before that

what’s this “random night ride” shit you speak of?

Seeing as every group slut ride, social ride, weekend trip and almost every other organised ride on here seems to fall in conjunction with me being away/ at work / weekend kids sport or looking after the kids! I’m keen as to ride half the night in the freezing cold to try and make the pub before lock out!! Lets fucking do this! And then I’ll go home and look after the kids…

its a croup on this face space thing…

Work. Kids. I feel your pain. I’m keen for this ride too, but I’m on call for work this weekend. I’m not sure that I want to be carrying a laptop on my back for a ~100k ride.

^^ what would fixie jesus do?

Putting the feelers out there, last years ride was good: broken newbies, stripped nuts, lost people and beer. Next full moon on a saturday is the 25th May if we wanna go by the book. Any interest??