Wildlife?

i nearly hit a flamin galah today.

flamin galahs.

I’ve got an old REM tshirt with that pic on it from about 1988.

speaking of which … where is CraigC ???

you need to say his name three times in a mirror and he will appear, like this guy:

Just knock on the closet door… he’ll come out eventually. :stuck_out_tongue:

D O R

GALAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Theres a gang of 4-5 magpies like 10-15 metres away from my house … :expressionless: :expressionless: :cry:

I can’t believe I’d missed this thread.

Riding along the Great Ocean Road with a few roadies one of my mates had stopped about 100m ahead of us with a busted front wheel. When we asked what happened he informed us that a bunch of seagulls had taken off beside him and one bailed left and went through the wheel. We didn’t even really see much of the remains of the bird because a Mavic Ksyrium with bladded spokes does a fair bit of damage travelling at about 40km/h, loads of feathers though.

I kind of had a similar thing happen on Beach rd with a better end result for the bird. Same deal, seagulls took off when I approached and one bailed left in front of me. Ended up flying caught in the area near my stomach as I’m riding, had to stop and clip out to get rid of it.

I hit a pigeon on Swanston street the other day, luckily it didn’t go into/under my wheel just hit me in the leg.

Damn Sky Rats

Warning - Gull lovers beware.

For the record, I dont find it funny - just rare.

this IS funny

Don’t worry they get feathery revenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd57bR8FKKQ

tree right out side my house there is a magpie who swoops me all the way down the street (its a long street and up hill) 2wice a day on my way to and from school

My $250 helmet has claw scratches :x

Probably the funniest thing I have ever read on this site.

Someone needs to get that shovel out of your hands.