winners don't use drugs.....

The guy just ate a bit of tainted meat…

From a junkie cow?!

Whatever he used to mask it didn’t quite get the final 0.00000000000001 ml?

The Feds (FBI?) were investigating according to US law. Much higher standard of prood required. When they knew knew that they weren’t going to get a conviction they decided to cut their losses. Can’t blame them for that. Maybe saving their resources for Julian Assange.

Who is going to argue with Merckx?

Somebody wants to kill cycling: Merckx : Cycling Central on SBS

“It’s very bad for cycling and it’s very bad for everybody,” Merckx said. “It’s like somebody wants to kill cycling.”

The decision ends an almost two-year saga that began when Contador tested positive for minute traces of clenbuterol at the 2010 Tour for which a public announcement was made in September the same year.

Merckx said he was very surprised with the ruling adding it was absolutely excessive.

“I’m surprised because after two years like that and also the quantity that they found can only happen in cycling, in other sports they never really go so far,” he said.

“With the quantity that they found it’s really stupid. They go zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero you can always find something in every body at that point.”

Contador has claimed he ingested the substance via contaminated meat.

No not at all. The thing is I just think that the penalty is too light on. He has still been living the life of a pro during his sentence period when he should have been riding alone in shame thinking about how he fucked up.

that lance business isn’t over. haven’t the US ADA said they’re going to pursue it?

Though back in time to win the Vuelta, still a good years work in anyones book.

Yeh. The grand jury was looking at whether US Govt money had been used to purchase PEDs, from what I understand. USADA will look at whether PEDs were used at all, and I don’t reckon they’d be bothering if there wasn’t some hard evidence. But that’s all IMHO.

Oh, this is good:

Hubris : Red Kite Prayer

Like all proper Greek characters, Oedipus believes he can escape his destiny. He mistakenly believes that what the Oracle has told him is that he is destined to kill Polybus and marry Merope. So he sets out for Thebes. Here Hollywood frames young Armstrong’s journey to Thebes as his development first as a triathlete, then as Olympic cyclist, then as pro. Armstrong’s victory in the World Championship road race is the vanquishing of Oedipus’ father, King Laius. Even without knowing, he begins to fulfill the prophecy.

We then shift gears to the myth of Prometheus and the April day in 1994 when three Gewiss riders swept the podium at Fleche Wallonne. Armstrong is said to have been fourth in line when the three Gewiss riders pulled away from the storming peloton. That humbling, followed by Michele Ferrari’s notorious post-race statement about EPO not being dangerous sets the stage for Armstrong’s 1996 victory at Fleche Wallonne. Armstrong has been accused of adopting the European method of training in that he worked with Ferrari. The overlay here is that he, like Prometheus, stole fire, in adopting their methods and winning a classic.

Naturally, such a feat couldn’t go without punishment. Testicular cancer replaces the rock to which Prometheus is chained. And his liver that regenerates each night after being pecked out during the day by an eagle? Chemotherapy. But our hero, like Prometheus, is immortal and doesn’t die while enduring a punishment that would kill any mortal. Recall that Armstrong’s chances for survival were less than 10 percent…

• Andy Schleck may never know what its like to ride into Paris in yellow. (don’t feel so bad for scarponi)
  • Bjarne backed the wrong horse, will Saxo get bumped? Wonder how Richie feels?
  • If the UCI is asking for 2.4M euro, what are the sponsors asking for?
  • Will Alberto quit as he has previously threatened?
  • Still no lower limit for Clenbuterol, still no sanctioned plasticiser test?
  • 18 months of circus for 6 months of what?
  • this shit aint over

i think the illuminati is also involved somehow.

probs pretty happy he moved to Sky

Lance is probably a freemason.

FTFY. this thread iz now a conspiracy theory thread!

Hallelujah I’ve been waiting for one of these!

Did y’all know that the Earth is hollow? Yup, the moon too…

98 pages of CAS ruling

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55837108/SentenciaContador20120206.pdf

^ I have already read it, the plot sucks and the characters were empty

It’s alright, this guy is on to it…

Pat McQuaid is David Icke.