X Straight edge X

Caffeine?!!! Not in my life :mrgreen:

XXX

c’mon, they wouldn’t kick you out of AA for having a cherry ripe would they? :slight_smile:

no there is not link between straight edge and being a vegan/or veggie
its just most people open minded enough to be edge are open minded enough not to eat meat. so it is quite common i guess.

… and I thought everyone was just blowing kisses around…

as per the new “Metrotextual”:

your a fukin poser, your the one that brews mead cockmuncher.

:mrgreen:

really, you can claim edge and still eat meat?

is there any serious theoretical justification for injecting buckets of not exactly healthy ink into one’s otherwise healthy hide? (serious question)

no.

I’d like to refer back to Daves post.

Do straight edge followers love Jesus or just hate vices?

well straight edge came about because punk rock shows were being held at over age venues, and minors were not allowed to go to them so they started putting X’s on their hands and this mark meant that they could/would not drink or be served at the shows. this was labeled “straight Edge”

i don’t believe that tattoos (if that is what you are referring to) were ever a part of the :

Don’t drink no drugs don’t fuck (promiscuously)

I’m not edge, but I do hate Vice.

What’s to hate?

come on it was a serious question

do straight edgers fuck before marriage too?

im staying out of this now. been through this discussion so many times.

wrong vice

ok, so i know there’s different waves of what edge means/meant.
is there actually a consensus on what is included/excluded? drink/drugs/meat/dairy/eggs/leather/premarital sex/tattoos/fun/beingaselfrighteousblowhard?

that includes ‘making love’

i thought miami vice the movie (2006) was shit.

it felt like it just wouldnt end,

What? Since when was tattoo ink unhealthy? Aside from the possibility of infection, and rare cases of allergic reaction to inks, what do you base that opinion on?

Better?