1994 Cannondale 2.8 - not matte black, promise

Wheels and group were sitting in the parts bin, so when the frame popped up it was too hard for me to pass, was in pretty good nick too.

1994 2.8, full Force, F1s, Thomson, ChrisK, carbon braided Arione, Deda cockpit.

The size was actually another reason i wanted to try it out, its one up from my matte black SS, but one down from the previous matte black/veloce build i had. Marked as a 56, but with a 55tt.

Have yet to give it a proper shake down.

Jasondale. :wink:

Fuck me that’s nice!

really nice

love it, super clean!

damn nice!

I think I’m in love

'dale + jase = win.

Shouldn’t this be in the For Sale section?

Approve. Those 90s Cannondales are great, even with their utterly insane cantilevered dropouts. :open_mouth:

Really, really nice, man! I do want one of these, obnoxious color and early 90s sticker set yes please.

not baaaaad

That’s what makes em so coool!

cheers boys, its probably a little plain by FOA standards, and id be lying if i said i didnt think about painting it matte black =D

funnily this came in half a kilo lighter then then the SS, weird.

nah, just BNA/Gumtree =P

Nice, this colour is so much better than matte black.
Do you still have the ss and the Bmc?

yep, ss is the commuter and the bmc is the regular weekend ride

This build was more for shits and giggles if im being honest

Ftfy
I do like it though

hahha no argument here, ill be posting it up on BNA/gumtree soon, any perf boys keen, hit me up.

Gold.

What’s it matter if he builds then sells bikes… I do to… I enjoy the process just as much as riding them… Is this forum just for those who ride… Or people who love every aspect of bikes…