1x10/1x11 road bike... am I crazzy?

If you listen closely you can hear a shark being jumped.

Less gears but the price goes up? What is it, like $9,000RRP?

This is beautiful.

Look what you started oratiohhhhh.
Gravel-grinding/monstercross/bikepacking was just taking off and you had to start this whole 1x10/11 road bike trend and now even Specialized is doing it.

Oratiohhhhh is an incognito marketing agent from Spesh looking to reach new markets I betcha.

and yet he abhors the fastest expanding market segment there is: the 1x11 small wheel, folding, aero, TT, gravel, adventure, commuter bike (with dyno and disc brakes)

I’ll have one if they can fit TT bars

of course: telescoping TT bars (for ease of folding) are standard

I seem to recall the Dirty Kanza set already use clip-on bars for the long straight boring bits. Aero and beardo convergence, closer than we think!

I’ve been toying with the idea of some clip ons for touring. I often ride in that position anyway, just uncomfortably and with hardly any control.

this is absolutely not on.

Yeah take your beards to the beard thread. This is HTFU thread!

Perfect touring bike

<picofjapanesedudeintheaussiedesertonafixiehere.jpg>

Look at that saddle angle!

Just wanted to say that I have been enjoying 1x10 road bike goodness since xmas, and I reckon it is officially the NEXT BIG THING KIDS.
It’s fucking rad, and 46T 11/36T is actually fine for 99% of riding. SRAM shifter shape is nice, but geeze the shifter mechanism is shite.

No it isn’t

Needs more risers.

Nice bike H!

A long cage that can shift to a 36 is never going to be nice, it will do the job but it just won’t be great.