2012 Austral Wheelrace 17th March 6:30pm

i know. it was an awesome joke.

you should know what happens with jokes in this place…

expect to hear it every tuesday from now to eternity.

sigh. too true.

I didn’t see them!

Do you still have that ticket?

right, now read the whole thread… steve’s ticket gone

Anyone have any spare tickets as not only did I snub them at the Sid Pat but I forgot to buy them Austral tix

Ollies racing? Shit

Would it be possible to get such a massive handicap that I actually start on the wheel of the scratchmen? Then it’s just a matter of holding their wheel like a motopace… (i’m completely ignoring the fact that there’s no way I could get on their wheel let alone hold their wheel)

I’m getting really g’d for this!

happened once. was rad.

don’t forget there is betting on the austral. i for one am going to lay down ten bucks on solution steve. i have a funny feeling i’m going to get some decent odds.

Let’s be clear, I’m not going to make the final, but if I do rest assured I’ll be getting someone to put 10 bucks on myself at 500:1.

When do the handicaps get released?

there’s betting?! i’m actually excited about this now. is it official tab betting or is there a betting ring like at the dogs?

one bookie, usually. like at the dogs.

last year i believe i was 14 to 1.

handicaps will be revealed when you get your program.

stop talking yourself out of it, dude! you’ll be off about 180m, i reckon, and you’ll have a decent bunch of blokes to work with. pull half lap turns when you can and jump with a lap to go. you only have to make the top 3 or 4 to get through to the final.

if you get through to the final, either decide you’re going to go for the win, or work for someone else. if the latter, ask them what they want you to do. oh, and let us all know who you’re working for, so we know who to bet on.

For all you punters

Jear: big old W

No doubt

If Steve wins the Austral i will get a goosefaggot tattooed on my person.

I don’t know what a goosefaggot looks like though.

fuck.

lollin’.

stevezero killing it today!!

actual lol.

that is probably the worst photo of me going around.

and also the best.

it’s pretty good. I like the blood dribble on the leg from shaving that morning.

*note: I’m fully aware that every photo of me on the bike makes me cringe.