2012 Austral Wheelrace 17th March 6:30pm

actually the dribble is from the prologue of the dirty deeds series the night before, where i binned it in the velo. It was still seeping, i’d had about 4 hours sleep, and i had just got dropped in the cross winds across the dirt section. Then there was the climb at some ridic percentage. I was very much spelunking in the pain cave. Cue blakey to jump out of the bushes and capture the moment forever.

Thanks Steve, I actually laughed out loud at the internet. Doesn’t happen very often.

Betting at the Austral? This night just shapes up better all the time.

OH HAI!

So many pain faces that day. I think it was the weight of BBs car keys in your jersey that slowed you down on the climb.

oh FJ, the names i called you that day.

it was McGregor’s fault! he gave me the keys! I told him it was a bad idea! I warned him i was a shit cyclist.

Do they sell liquor at DISC at these events?

yes, but only in the front straight.

great night!

That was good. Thanks mates.

Well done Steve, Jear, and everyone who heckled.

twaz indeed, posthaze we we’re the roudy bunch sitting about 15 meters to your right

left i reckon gene?

pretty sure that shot was taken from the front straight…

was a front straight shot, next too the rowdy coffee ladies by the stairs

Bloody awesome night. Glad to keep it upright and survive the Malaysian argy-bargy.

Mega thanks for the rowdy support from all the FOA crew in attendance. Cheers!

right behind Erle I reckon.

i wrote about it for you all here:

the new timer: Somebody To Treat Me Right.

because i’m a nice guy.

were you wearing a flat brim cap?

I took some photos, mostly just of Solution Steve and Jear. 'Cause those guys rule.

yeah that was me.

also great write up of the night mate!

“Switzerland’s Franco Marvulli, continuing his rice vein of form, came home in a rush to take out third.”

recent?