2014 WorldTour thread.

Does this mean Cadel might have a helper in the Giro? Or will Samu most likely ride the Vuelta/Tour for himself?

I’d assume it came with some kind of “help Cadel” deal. I don’t see him winning a GT himself. But then again Horner…

He’ll probably help Alberto more than Cadel

Contador isn’t doing the Giro

Taylor Phinney’s hair.

That is all.

@wtfkits - Wtfkits’s Instagram photos | Statigr.am

Is he a secret rockabilly aficionado?

Zoot (skin)Suit Riot

Blue Suede Shoe Covers
The Leadout Train Kept A-Rollin’

…and that’ me out of ideas.

Surely we must be due for a wet Roubaix this year. Does anyone remember the last wet edition? Does anyone else get giddy with excitement thinking about that one week in April?

Phil is quite excited!

My only gripe with his holiness had been his inclination towards ugly ugly ugly ergo bars. Looks like he ditched them!
Behold the glory:

He was doing a TT there, so maybe he still uses them for regular road

Why u do dis

You don’t see this headline every day…
matti-breschel-hit-by-flying-mattress-in-oman

“I hit the asphalt pretty hard and lost a lot of skin on my legs and face and the wound on my knee had to be stitched up. It’s still too early to say, but I trust it doesn’t influence my preparations for the classic campaign and I’ll stick to my regular training program. I’m not concerned at this moment.”

I’ll bet it was one of the team sky ‘marginal gains’ mattresses flying out of one of the pickup trucks they use as team cars in the Middle East

Fabian Cancellara to attempt hour record in Mexico on August 3

Dunno about you but I’m excited! Thought there would have been more hype around this.

Been floating around the cycling media for probs around 6 months now.

i’ll get excited when it’s confirmed.

He’ll destroy the record