A Cricket thread

That first session was absolutely ridiculous. Damn I love Test cricket.

Bummerā€¦ Amazing batting though, super effort.

Iā€™m currently in Germany, and I have to watch the tour in german and I canā€™t get the cricket anywhere

Day 2 is why I love Test cricket.
Could care less about 20/20.

Sir Ashton Agar

CricTime.Com - Live Cricket Streaming - Watch Live Cricket is normally pretty good for streams.

A lot of bitching about broad not walking. Maybe Clarke should not have wasted the DRS on completely retarded chances

Oh well, first test done and dusted. If only our middle order could score some runs now.
We got a lot closer than most people would have expected.

Fuck.

When we needed to rely on a new kid batting @ 11 to save the day we should be thankfull we got this close.

I havenā€™t really followed this at all, but from what Iā€™ve seen, hereā€™s my tips:

Ditch everyone except Agar. Populate the rest of the team with the Australian under-23 reserves. Couldnā€™t be any worse than what weā€™ve got now.

Why hasnā€™t boof sat down with Watson, told him to put down the latte, hair gel and tooth whitener, forced him to drink a carton of VB and a bottle of bundy, told him heā€™s not an opener and made him bat at 6

Yes!!! Maybe not the bundy but yes!!

Ok cracking start to the lords test!

DRS should be a simple appeal system that works.
How come it doesnā€™t?

I still donā€™t understand. I mean, seriously? Out? Iā€™m curious as to what more evidence you need to overturn an incorrect caught behind decision.

Is this one of those decisions that we look back on in a few years time, in the middle of a betting scandal where a handful of umpires are outed as being on the take, and smack our foreheads with our palms going ā€œitā€™s so obvious nowā€.

Didnā€™t
Review
Shit

Should be an early day at the Adelaide Oval.

Lucky itā€™s free entry today then.