A Cricket thread

seriously, is the pitch green or something? have the sri lankans been meeting with lance?
what actually happened?
im still at work and wont get to see any when i get home anyway.

swing, baby ā€¦

My thought is Cricket Australia just want ODI to go away, so they make it shit!

by the time i get home, the only cricket iā€™ll see will be the news reportā€¦

Maxwell got 51 in a run chase of 70ā€¦ I still canā€™t get into the short game, be it 20 or 50 overs. No chance for a game to develop, no drama, no tension.

No cares but me probs,

however, how about that NZ v England test match!

Hopefully England are shit, we have 10 tests coming up against them.

Much more interested in Eng v NZ at the moment. Despite facing 481 to win, England are looking like the Ashes arenā€™t going to be any sort of test, other than a test of the viewers stamina.

stamina is what youā€™re gonna need when you only have 3-day matches when youā€™ve got alcohol allocated for 5 days.

Moar crickets

2 spare days for alcohol fueled backyard cricket!

What a finish to the NZ v Eng test!

need 1 wicket with 3 overs left!

Big finish, not the desired result, much like oz vs Oman last night

Siddle eh? Didnā€™t see that coming. What I, and Iā€™m sure most everyone else, did see coming was the all-too-predictable Australian batting card. What I didnā€™t see coming was Steve Smith being the anchor of said batting performance. Canā€™t wait for Day 2!

Also, great stuff here from Barney Ronayā€¦

Was pleased to see this on Gem last night.

anyone else listening to The Greatest Test? not badā€¦
Andy introduces The Greatest Test Ā« The Bugle Podcast

Australia after bowling well probably lost 2 too many wickets in the last session.
The deck will start to break up around day 3, so a decent first innings lead would go along way towards winning.

The dayā€™s playtold through gifs and memes. This is why I love the internet.

Agar is lighting them up tonight, first time in test history a no.11 on debut scores 50.

Agar passes ohh ahh Glen McGrath as the highest scoring australian 11. Also weā€™re now in front. #Interesting