BLACK SHEEP Cycling Apparel

Hey folks.

FOA’s own ‘snail’ has started a small cycling label called Black Sheep Cycling.

As a way to spread the word he’s bought a banner ad and we’re keen to help him get the word out!

Tell ya mates and get the gear here - Home / BlacksheepCycling

Gonna get some socks on payday this week, they look sick!

TC when i first met Rolly, i went Redhead/Angry/Scottish i aint gunna like him.

but mate you are nice as pie, and if i had a hot sister would totally hook you up.

what about hot sister in laws? :wink:

Socks purchased. Are the bib shorts available on their own or is it an all or nothing type deal?

I am not trying to rain on your parade Snail, in fact I like your gear, but how does the cycling world handle 2 Black Sheep?

just got some socks

Sweet,
Thanks for that, i’ll drop em off to ya pronto,

i’m placing the order for the kit later this week, i’ll ask about seperate stuff.

fishlips,there are many sheep out there (it’s a side project)
It was originally a play on words as the idea was always a wool sock with a sheep on the back, (dont be a normal sheep) be the blacksheep, something different in the bunch so to speak, then thought i need a name if i gotta sell them, (which i need to do to get them made) and it went from there.

i’ve paid for it out of my own pocket, i’m not about to build bikes and take on the US market, pretty sure “the cycling world” will be fine - if not i’ll just close it all down - I have a job, it’s never going to be this. if I can sell the socks and not do my ass, i’ll do some other stuff like Beanies next winter colab with some other start up cycling dudes in melb this summer etc.

I’ve been sick of the WTF kits getting about and the over priced overhyped or down right ugly socks for a while now and instead of talking about it thought I would go ahead and do something about it.

I thought 6 inch wool sock at $17 delivered free in melb, (free in sydney to the first few - prob gunna have to put a couple of bucks on postage for the rest) was good value, wanted to combine it with a purist bottle and keep the cost under $25, but specilazed made the process too hard, i’ll re visit this later.

the support so far has been awsome from my mates (Sime/Benzy/Rolly/Nikcee/Trigger/Blakey) everyone has been RAD, so cheers. my wife doesnt know how much this stuff all costs so it would be awesome if you like it to buy a set as i have a little girl these days she takes all my “bike money” and iff i dont break even i’ll have to flog off a concorde or somec or something else I love,

I dont know if this will have legs (shanks) so to speak, but I love bikes, I think I know quality apparel, I figure the more I can sell the Cheaper I can get good stuff to my mates

Chris.

This is awesome. It’s easy to sit back and whinge about shit, but takes a set of swingers to get off your arse and do something about it. Nice one Chris.

Thanks for the explanation Snail.

It reads a bit blunt, sorry dude, i’m at work, and typing this on the second screen.

just meant i aint here to make money off ya all, just want to do some cool shit.

hopefully people can help make that happen,

thanks guys and gals.

Thanks Dave (and for the order), Your wife is smoking hot btw.

Story of FOA & DDCX right here.

That’s cool, I didn’t read it as blunt.
I wish you well Chris.

Ha! No worries mate. I shall pass on your compliments.

Black Sheep Cycling - it’s baaaaaaaaaa’d ass

Glad someone said it cos true.

o.k i know this is short notice but if anyone is thinking of a kit, either pull the trigger, drop me a pm or email. as im closing it off on thursday.

and if i go broke, there wont be a re run or Version 2.0 summer kits (the mock up of this also looks wicked ) so if ya sorta like it, hit me up.

Chris,
Dropped some coin on two pairs of socks. Very cool to see someone having a little stab FOA style. Stoked to support/wear.

They have come out perfect people you won’t be dissapointed 6 inch cuff is spot on length, not too long but no tri guy either, seriously get iem while they are hot, they are banger, whould love to see these on the summer crit series.

i have about 10 L/XL left, plently of sm/Med , but hey they are that good if i have to keep them and wear em forever so what.

im pumped.