Boring Confessions

Wait. You used a cubicle next to one that was occupied?

It was the only available cubicle. I thought that was clear.

Yelled at a driver this morning while riding. Full on, window down, 25kph suburban screamer…
What’s your problem…
You were too close…
F you. You don’t even pay rego
F you. Yes I do, I have a car
F you. You’re not paying it now
You’re a f’ing idiot that’s not how rego works
F you I have three mates that ride
… Etc etc…

On reflection, the dude didn’t deserve it really. Admittedly I still think he’s a moron, but I was being a wanker too and he wasn’t even really ‘that’ close. Just close enough to annoy me into swearing at him.

1 Like

i did that once, and then an hour later he walked into the office for a meeting with our CEO. turns out he was the real estate agent for our building… lol.

This is the boring confessions thread.

1 Like

Soz for the unintended excitement. Seems I’m just upsetting everyone this morning :roll_eyes:

yeh soz nowhere near boring enough.

Today I thought I had turned on the coffee machine before walking the dog, but turned out I had not.

I regularly spell ‘genius’ incorrectly.

1 Like

Unpossible

Twenty characters

I haven’t ever been able to type ‘the’. It always comes out ‘teh’. Also frequently type a semi-colon when what I really want is an apostrophe.

1 Like

I am not familiar with the person/character/meme that @heavymetal has as his profile pic. I came across this person today in an animated GIF and now I am going to find out who this is.

It’s Spagett!

plus a few more characters for the limit.

Yes! Still means little to me. I shall watch a video from the Tim and Eric show when I have time.

Last night I was so tired and strung out I started watching YouTube clips about “How to play ambient music”.

currently addicted bubble tea with cheese foam.

do recommend.

i know i probs shouldn’t judge it without trying it first, but i look at those places with sheer amazement, coz that sounds so godawful i don’t even know where to start.

as if you have to try something to know its bad, what crass empiricism.

1 Like

lol. seems that there’s a large quantity of people that seem to enjoy it, so i guess i’m assuming there must be something enjoyable about it…

Some peoples opinions are sh!t…

See Michael Buble and Justin Bieber…

tbf Bieber has some big time bangers. Unfair to conflate with the bubs imo

1 Like