Deep V and b43

i hear that if you run a b43 on the front it’s more aerodynamic than running it on the back.

If it were, the benefits would be so minor. Anyway, the weight of it would counter-act any aerodynamic benefits.

i hear that if you run B43s front and back it makes your dick look up to three inches bigger.

Fixed that for you
…True story

that’s why i bought mine mate, didn’t work out that way…
probably why i’ll get rid of them eventually! haha

Fixed that for me
… True story.

hahaahahhahahahahhahaahah

oh and yea, you need some self reassurance, it’s cool :slight_smile: Dw about it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

B43’s are the Ed Hardy of Fixed Gear apparently.

(BTW I have one. Shameful I know)

Especially if you have one of those ones with images on it.

Yeah that’s right, a B43 weighs more on the front then it does on the back. True story.

how did you get a hold of next years fixed.org t-shirt design!?

Yep, because that’s exactly what I said…

B43 is a shit wheel- excessively heavy, no braking surface, poor build quality. The rim profile is shit too.
A B43 would only work if you built it up with 20 or 24H hubs & spokes as a means of bringing the weight down, but I don’t think they come in low spoke count drillings.

Deep V is a MUCH more sensible choice.

EDIT

The Velocity website says they can be ordered with 24H so it’s possible I guess…

Lightweight still wouldn’t solve the problem.

True.
The front weight might go from 1100grams to 1000grams…

Velocity rims in general are horrible anyway.

And yet they never seem to break… Or go out of true for that matter.

I put a B43 on the front and a chukka on the rear,my bike looks like it has aids…AIDS. But it has been ok so far. It is stupidly heavy though.

What a load of crap!!