Dosnoventa

Thinking about building up a Dosnoventa, anyone seen one or have any thoughts on them?

Don’t know anything about them, what model are you looking at? the tokyo looks pretty sweet

yeah check out the price on the tokyo, its like 2300 euross!

also I don’t remember where I saw this but I think there is a girl down south (maybe melbs) with a Houston (the pink one)

That kuala lumpur frame is nice, not a bad price too. But that tokyo is good. Full carbon.

you are gonna wanna have some deep pockets if you are doing this.

They seem very over priced.

^ +1… looks good tho

I wouldn’t think about it until you get some positive feedback from an Australian buyer. Some European dealers (dodici) I’ve heard can be a bit dodgy with replies. Heard some bad stories about frames taking 10 months plus too arrive.

Wouldn’t be hard to find something similar and a lot cheaper in australia I reckon.

I like the idea of the integrated seatpost, thinking about a houston, even though it may clash with my beard!

Might be something different, I have a couple of track bikes already so this would be a long term project for fun, cant afford anything but a frame at this point!

It wouldn’t be for the track more like a sunday ride.

If you want something different/unique. Go custom.

That’s a lot of coin for a frame only… Don’t get me wrong, they are nice. But it ain’t no Carbon Look or BT or something.

A lass down here in Melbourne did indeed just get her hands on one. Yet to hear any feed back. She’s one of the people behind Itchy so you could probably shoot them an email and she may be able to give you some feedback once she’s got it built up.

Mate of mine got one this week (Pink Houston), have held and looked at the frame… they are fucking badass.

Thanks I’ll drop them an email.

The houston works out at $1330 plus shipping. Probably a bit more than I would spend but cheaper than my low and my size is in stock.

I think the huston might be my next track frame.

Pony just built this one up.

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/969084_10151459448358441_299369881_n.jpg

Looks as good as I picture it in my head! Thinking archetypes too.

Sweet balance bikes btw.

That’s the one Rooster was speaking of. It belongs to Sanso, the lady behind the Itchy Movement thing.

dosnoventa frames are made in italy by a frame builder called Sarto, if you want one you can get it for half the price from the builder.
dosnoventa crew is a bunch of hipsters with cash

they’re a rip off mate

Well I actually met a few of the Dosnoventa guys last year and I’d have to say they’re just a bunch of really nice guys. No doubt their frames come at a premium but they are top notch quality wise and look great. I’m sure you could buy a similar quality frame for less as you can also buy most of the previous generation “pro-level” carbon frames on eBay from Taiwanese suppliers but I don’t see many rushing to do that