Essential tools

-Multitool
-15mm Spanner
-Glueless Patches
-CO2 Adapter + 2 nangs
-tube if I have a spare
-3 Michelin tyre levers as they seem to bend and get rooted every time i put a tyre with a wire bead on.

All contained in a Kingcrome pouch from bunnings in the BO Gear Bag.

Pliers (for chain link and valve on the Zipp), 10mm spanner, Allen keys in various sizes, two tyre levers, 14mm / 15mm “bike hand” (with left over MASH tape) cut in half, pedal spanner (other half of “bike hand”). All held in a Vans saddle bag that came with the original Vans “Fixie” shoes.

Not shown is my crack pipe, spare tube, schrader to presta valve adapter and puncture kit.

Stumpy 15mm combination ring spanners from repco are the shizzle as most are too long to be conveniently carried.

can i get these ParkTools glueless patches from a LBS in Melb?

Wanna get this…

I gots an Archie’s Grobags Rosie - similar to the love handle. Soooo freakin’ handy.

I have a Vans hip pack which is very similar.

I got mine HERE.

Much cheaper when you buy a few at a time. Works out to be less than $1 a patch.

pretty sure i’ve seen them in both BSC and CBD cycles.

of particular importance when rocking white tape

the question that i keep on asking myself is what size u-lock is it? it’s got to be a perfect fit!

its made to fit the standard sized kypto mini ulock you see all the kool kids rocking,

i used to have a lovehandle and really liked it but the fact that it has to go on your belt annoyed the shit out of me so i upgraded to a fabric horse, haven looked back since soo good

I carry co2 canister, tube, glueless patches, maybe a multi tool if i remember it. Thats on long rides. On short rides i take nothing and pray.

to who?

Gaahl?

My seat tube reamer is always in my front pocket.

the puncture gods…duh.

I thought that went without saying too

Does the third item down make you ride faster?