Every Day Carry - EDC

You like them, but not enough to spell the name of the country where they came from correctly.

Lollerblades.

Sorry I’m using my fone and not paying attention…

Yeah, a little bit of pain never hurt anybody. If you know what I mean. Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don’t make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we’re serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

Haha the big ginger ninja!!

Boker Plus Chad los Banos SUBCOM Folder with Black 1-7/8" Combo AUS8 Blade & Money Clip - Knifecenter.com

Haha thats super stealth!!

its on my birthday wish list…whether or not that list is read by anyone is another matter!

think customs would pull me up on it?

actually, anyone bought knives from overseas before?

I have, and from knifecenter.com

I had two shipped to a mate in D.C. then he had them thrown in with a whole heap of other equipment/tooling gear that was sent out here. No worries, not sure how you would go on an individual item.

Shoot them an email, they may know different custom regs.

There would have to be an importer or something/someone in Australia selling a similar product…

Head to your local gun shop Jase, or that badass Disposals store on Wellington St in the city Jase… They have heaps of knives/tomohawks/assorted pointy objects - as do most firearms dealers.

//youtu.be/jb3UobSZl34

this is one of the scariest places on the country. Still, you can buy a sword there if you need it. I think they can order in lances and jousting poles

^ Lols coming out my ears - I bet that is his EDC.

Haha I’ve got all my hair, am much older and much better looking!

Yeah, but HE has a sword…

I’ve owned plenty of chef knifes made by sword smiths…
He doesn’t look all that balanced!!
Worrying

yeh i know the one, took my dad there when he was visitng, a few years back now, didnt have anything that cool last i been, might have another looksee.

They do indeed have some very cool knives, but with most shit i want to buy, i dont need the fukker…hahha…

I disagree. I’ve been to some serious shops where once you are inside, you are locked in a cage, to a) stop people getting in, b) stop you getting out if you try anything…

Holy shit this is awesome. How did you come across this!

Thanks mum for filming! HA HA

Seriously made my day!