Herald Sun Tour

Damn I really want to go down on the Saturday now. Sorry Gene!

I see how it is… you entice him into your TDR team, then drop him like a FRED when he needs your support.

Gene - HK may be a little more ‘hands on’ in their support but we will back your event. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really starting to sense the simmering rivalry. It’s certainly not being helped by Gene and Watson. And FYI, Gene crossed the floor under his own volition.

“TDR team” is like “ATM machine”. Just sayin’ :wink:

One love people. One love.

Yeh i heard about Gene’s defection.

No mercy.

that is a great course I hope complete one day. <a href=‘http://bose.net.au/bose-acoustimass.html’>Bose Acoustimass </a> <a

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful. Good day!

who is gene? i used to know a guy call that.

man, maybe that HK tattoo wasn’t such a great idea…

do we burn the colours off his back?

Too much SoA / books about gangs?

I can see it’s going to be on like donkey kong at next year’s cross season…

Collusion on the road, mortal enemies over the barriers…

Death before dismount.

I am OK with this

Until we unleash our latest member…

And he doesn’t mean Gene.

So no one is riding to Arthurs Seat anymore? That’s a shame.

I’ll be cruising down with a decent crew. CTips ride leaves Cafe Racer at 8.30ish but we’ll probably roll from 8 and have them grab us on the way. Let’s us take our sweet time. Will be riding with a change of clothes as im not strutting in knicks all day. Dutch/Orange corner looks like being Pink corner with all the Rapha gang.

Anyone free to join.

i’ll be on lygon st on sunday. it’s in my program!

it’s going to be freaking packed, but i’m looking forward to some gelato and also some bike racing.

lol wut

First of the team bikes for sale:
Twitter

I recall a Rapha Condor spare bike with Dura-Ace stuff going for $3k last time, looked pretty lightly-used too. Bargain!