Herald Sun Tour

saw that. shame they’re not selling their oppys. which are hot.

we have a couple of other options before we get to that… some more nefarious than others. :wink:

but then, yes, we burn the logo from his body… of course given gene’s performance last year we may have to wait around for quite some time during the race to do that.

steve - ring-ins are cheating, but bring it on…

If anyone will be down that way I have signed up for JAYCO TEAMS CLASSIC CHARITY RIDE.

100km on the course leaving Sorrento at 9:30am $50

Just thought someone might be keen to join me? I’m heading down Friday night as we have a house down there…

Course Mockas… giving ETAs for 36, 38 and 40kph avg speeds?! how about 42, 44, 46? Its not the under 12s.

Fuck, Richie Porte is out already…

Geez, good win for Pollock! getting away from Bobridge from a breakaway, that close to the line. Must’ve had very, very good legs. So great to hear someone say “I knew I couldn’t win the sprint so I just attacked”, I don’t get it when non-sprinters just drive breakaways to the line and get nailed.

because when a breakaway is going to stay away, the outcome is usually paid for by someone in that break.

Ah, rightio… as in “the cut” or just a straight payment of agreed amount that may exceed prizemoney? I remember some of that talk in My Life on Wheels. I was going to say its lame, but I guess it adds a new dimension to tactics. It’d be good if, at the end of the stage, the directors get on camera and reveal the deals that had been made. It’d be like watching Kojak… or Scooby Doo.

it’s worth following genesys on twitter for the updates. @genesyscycling

Anyone riding down and back tomorrow?

holy shit that was good watching.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Fuckin aye. Can you believe this, cycling on TV on a saturday? Things are looking up.

Yeh, makes being sick and stuck on the couch kinda tolerable. So good to see Haas totally stoked at the end of the stage.

he looked like he was about to cry.

^^ He looked a bit uncomfortable for sure. Once I saw Bobridge sur-la-plaque, I thought it was all over but Haas obviously has some mettle being able to hang with that guy.

When are the Australian Champs?

^ I got stuck behind the barrier when the media swamped him whilst donning my work kit.

Great day of riding, nice turnout at the top.
Hopefully going to grab a 60cm race machine tomorrow after the crit.

yep, totes saw you on the teev.

Heads up peeps.

The United health Care boys are apparently able to sell their bikes with out wheels. The Enve/Chris king’s have to go home.
Boardman bike with Red.

E

!

I’m bring my eftpos card.