Ice Hockey fans?

Liam, that would be like a Canadian coming over here and trying to surprise us at footy.

Have you seen Le Boys?
Les Boys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The surprise I have in mind is more along the lines of “Oh, rad… you can actually skate”. Basically I don’t want to embarrass myself.
Nope, haven’t seen Le Boys, I will see if I can find it somewhere.

yes! one, two and three! they’re all winners!

So whats the best hockey movie out there? I haven’t been able to get my hands on youngblood anywhere. I thought Mystery Alaska was awesome.

strange brew

//youtu.be/nBOxGFA7Oig

or slapshot. the original… stay the hell away from slapshot 2. incidentally, the hanson brothers were the inspiration for the band of the same name, made up of the members of nomeansno but sounding a heap like the ramones.

//youtu.be/5i_D6oQO6b8

//youtu.be/THfb51JEFyw

Strange brew… what the faaaaaark, its like tron on ice.

just that bit. the whole movie is pretty funny. bob and doug mackenzie!

//youtu.be/yZCI39NWZ5g

My fuck up. Leafs aren’t playing habs today! Not sure why I got that mixed up… they are playing soon though on the 7th of October.

the bet stands.

IMO, for Americans, Slapshot. North of the border, Le Boys. They ran all three movies on SBS a few years ago.
Mention Gordon Bombay and I will crosscheck you!

I think I might have to go and source all of these movies for a hockey fest weekend.

Worth the whole collection?
SLAPSHOT =1+2+3 DVD COMPLETE COLLECTION= Slap Shot =NEW | eBay

Or just the first?
Slap Shot (Slapshot) (Paul Newman Ice Hockey) - New/Sealed Region 4 | eBay

Just the first…
#2 has Stephen Baldwin in it ffs! #3 must really suck, cos I’ve never heard mention of it… ever!

me either. can’t believe it exists. the hanson brothers must be in their 50s by now.

people outside of Russia actually support this sport?

Most of Europe, the UK, USA, Asia, Canada… even Australia!

Michael J. Fox was the best player I’ve ever seen on the ice.

Tomorrow. It’s on.

4 pack of GB, right?

Correct :slight_smile:

for you… Molson for him.