If Tony Abbott wins the lodge...

Would Abbott at least improve bike infrastructure if elected?

Considering the amount of anti-bike lane liberal propaganda shit Sydney has put up with over its new infrastructure, I reckon the reverse would happen.

That would even piss our ASEAN neighbours off, on several levels.

I guess on the other hand, the news headline could be "Australia elects belligerent, sexist, racist, masochist’.

Probs gunna piss our neighbors off regardless.

That acronym still cracks me up.

//youtu.be/iBnavdPc7lQ

Don’t worry, so was mine :wink:

I still don’t want to see that certain cyclist as leader though.

bob katter for PM

423613_551863970208.jpeg

that’s a state/local govt issue…

damn, how do you walk around without your head exploding if that left you speechless

it’s tough.

that’s why his freewheel is so loud

My only comment on this thread is that the americans have us beat hands-down when it comes to crazy potential PMs/presidents. imagine having to choose between santorum/gingrich or romney?

A year ago I was sure obama had no chance, now i think he cant lose (short of some scandal - manufactured or not).

how santorum manages to be a worse potential president than gingrich i don’t know, but he is.
romney is a politician…sucky and full of shit. but the other other two…
santorum makes me sick. i have never despised someone as much as him. i’m pretty sure i would punch him if he walked past. he’s a despicable person.
gingrich is just a flat out dick. i get the feeling he’d crumble if confronted by anyone with a bit of substance behind them.

i tried to watch some of the last debate at work today and had to turn off before the first question was done.

Google Santorum - see what you get. (it is safe for work I suppose)

Mr Dylan for Prime Minister…

^^we already went through this with the boss.

I’m no expert on this, but I get the feeling Obama has now drifted so far to the centre, that in order to appear as a noticeably different alternative, the GOP candidates have gone so far right that they’ve crossed over into the bat-shit-crazy outlier section of the ideological spectrum.

Hmmmm…maybe with the other two but not with Romney. The general knock on him is he’s too centre for the GOP.
I genuinely think that Newt and arse-juice are just fucken lunatics and bad people. And that’s fine, no one’s perfect and all that shit but there is no way they should represent anybody but themselves. You should here the shit they spout about woman and other nations. It’s repulsive.