In it for the LOLZ

“Downtube shifters just give you that zen with the road”

Just to put a smile on your face, next time im in SLC I’m bringing in some chocolate.

I doubt that. I think they would most definately be riding Mitch Pryor or Jordan Hufnagel porteur/utility bikes, with custom made parts based on Sachs Huret components. As for a saddle most definately a vintage Ideale. These guys are obviously about all things niche.

But yeah, they are really classic… Its like Portlandia but only REAL!

Funny as all hell but still I would like to try their chocolate.

Yeah, understand that, just think that their whole approach to hygeine .ie no ,head or facial hair cover, plus the bare hands is a little out of touch and crude by todays standards.

you fucking better, mate.

If you want an insight into how much hair, skin and other detritus you shed over a few months pick up your keyboard, turn it over onto a desk and tap the bottom a few times. Now think about if you had been working over the top of a bunch of foodstuffs instead of typing at a keyboard.

well they seem passionate about chocolate and probably make a decent product, but the sailing thing is stupid (and i fucking love sailing), and it’s bullshit that they think there are no other small chocolate producers

Three things crossed my mind whilst watching this:

1. That’s hilarial™

2. My apt in NYC looked a lot like his

3. Is this what Tez would look like with long hair and a beardo?

They also featured in Gourmet Traveller this month too.

a new development in artisanal douche-bagery.

link.

Pfft, what a scenester. I’ve been hand-sharpening my own pencils since primary school.

Edit: check out my stash http://ow.ly/i/wsRb

The fact you know this worries me nexus. Thought you only read anarchist magazines?

hey man, anarcho-syndacalist communities gotta eat too!

I sent this to my mum saying how ridiculous these sailboat beardo’s are, and all I got back was how much she wants to try this chocolate and that it would be better than normal off the shelf stuff lol

come the revolution, we’ll all eat gourmet.

ftfy

Pffft…check out mine.