Introduce yourself...

Hey JLN, the skid requests keep the morning ride interesting! I’ll try sending one your way next time we cross paths.
Sucks about the frame, but it seems to be par for the course with them.

What do you mean now! You have always been as clean shaven as a penthouse centre fold (last ten years not like the 80’s muff)

Paconi???

I just picked up a sweet mystery custom built Columbus frame S/S from gumtree(for buttons). Cinelli drops and stem on it too.
Might be a candidate for the 9 speed shimano group in the parts bin.

Oh yeah, I’m dave, probably the oldest fart on here except for Rustychisel, he’s waaay old.
Like creaky I shave my legs too, feelsgoodman.
Always floatin around the CBD in my council uterus doin horticultural stuff.
I’ve usually got a sore neck from snappin my head around to perv on all the cool bikes, and girlies that migrate daily to the city.
On a good day i see Huge in the morning for a Hola and sometimes creaky mashin about the outskirts(where ya been lately man?)
I noticed that Riley fella is rollin S/S this week with discs front and back too???

If he doesn’t build it I will!

Paint is awesome huh!
Would match the stratos. Probably a little small for you at 57 Square.

hey liamhachiroku hope you are enjoying that couch! and yeah i think i was lucky to get so much use out of the ripper, and very lucky for it to not die suddenly under me also
hugs yes i know… and btw i frickin love 80’s bush
justdave the paconi has not moved unfortunately (kennedy you have no chance) i have retired from the kouriahworld, and recently built up at sweet GT triple triangle roadie that has been taking up my time and some monies… i need to put that beautiful sparkry goodness somewhere i see it all day (not just in my bedroom) so i get inspired again!
and yeah i think couriers now have to have front and rear brakes… i saw riley today by chance and his rear wheel was making quite a strange noise

Hi, I’m Vincent.

I ride an sparkly blue un-named Columbus road conversion with Benotto forks, VO Porteur bars and a Minnehaha saddle bag. It’s been hit by a car and had a prang or two, but it does alright.

Hey, nobody calls me Charlie but I wish they did because of my love for Hi-5, Chaplin, and unicorns.

Rolling around on my novelty (subaru wrx themed) Mojo with the Brooks, my tacky red 70’s Raleigh loaded with homejob cheapo pieces, some white Japanese frame I’ve demolished, and about 15 geared rusties (Ricardo, Standish, Raleigh, Repco) keeping me busy. Plus the final word in fixed, a red unicycle from hard rubbish.

My daily commute is Main North Road from Salisbury to Gepps Cross, rain sleet or shine, on my fluoro SIS Repco Vantage. You might find me visiting a stunning cherry lipped beauty at the uni, you might not. She’s given me an ultimatum, it’s either her or the moustache. Seeing as I don’t possess the necessary tools for the cultivaton project she might have to go. If shift work doesn’t kill my night then I’ll see you at the Gepps Cross Friday night sessions or Critical Mass for the first time in my life.

I’ve been fixed a year now and still haven’t earnt a cap or a real spokecard so I await the nearest Alleycat. I’ve only convinced one mate on the joys of riding in constant connection with the wheels and only managed to hit two cars.

Let me know if your keen to pass on some of your skill and I shall be there with bells on (work permitting).

I await the nearest Alleycat.

Faaark as do I my friend. I was in at Treadly the other day and Sam mentioned there may be one on the horizon…?

I’m meeting with a mate there on Thursday for a ride, seeing as that’s payday I’m sure he will give off more info.

Keen for a ride?

I haven’t done an alleycat since Creaky’s Knee Crackers and I discovered what dehydration really feels like.

You have no clue! Real dehydration is waking up in Norwood with no clue about anything, empty house, hangover. The ride back to Salisbury was a shocker!

lesson and a half that was.

That’s what you get for riding sweet fixies with no bottle cage mounts.

That’s what they invented butt-rockets for! (I’d rather dehydration myself…)

Hey, name’s Adam.

Used to ride with black old road conversion about 1,5 years, now I’m riding grey pursuit frame, shitty stickers on the seat tube, riser, etcetera. Commuting from eastern, payneham - magill - norwood, to city west, anywhere.
Out of topic, I spotted black affinity kissena with front HED trispoke few days ago around norwood. Bomb.
Cheers

Hey Guys, names Rob.

Used to do a fair bit of downhill but stopped once I started a full time job. Just picked up a mongoose maurice to commute from western suburbs into town. It’s my first single speed/fixed gear that i’ve owned and it’s pretty rad.

Welcome, warning if you hang around here enough you will be exposed to more than Fixed bikes ,and likely develop an irrational need to buy a retro steel roady, a cyclocross, and come to terms with latent beardo impulses that cause you to think about a touring type bike as well.

Hey Guys, names Darren.

I’ve been spending all of my money on bikes since I was 15, I also like to ride them occasionally. Just built up my second fixed, an all black colossi cheeko. Too bad I only ever ride it slowly to avoid bad drivers that decide to veer across my path of travel. Usually commute, but would be keen to try one of these fangdangled alleycat races if another one ever pops up!