It's the pants!

I dunno what you’re talking about?? Eggplant parmi too!!

http://parma.com.au/parmA-or-parmI/results/

noooooooooooope

Schooner.

In the (my) perfect world pots would be obsolete and you could either get a schooner or a pint at the same pub… whilst waiting for your parma, perhaps snacking on some potato cakes.

I dare say Schooners have been fully adopted in Victoria.

i asked for a shmiddy at the Corner last weekend, bartender gave me a pot.

Logs in from Japan… looks around… “WTF?” logs back out

It has to be parm-A. Think of your mates Barry and Darren. Are their nicknames ‘Bazzi’ and ‘Dazzi’? Of course not, they’re Bazza and Dazza. And believe me, Bazza doesn’t take too kindly to the affeminate name of Bazzi…

I can’t fault their logic

So where can I buy a belt?

ask Horatio err… I mean Aaron

BAHAHAHAHA good 2010 burns

Ok, next up is cafe. It pisses me off when some says it like ‘caff’ instead of ‘caf-ay’

That’s just another regional variation. Lots of poms say it, I don’t really recall anyone else using it.

Just cafeteria shortened, innit?

caf ~ cafe, cafe =/= cafeteria

^ The only time I’ve said ‘caff’ is referring to a cafeteria. Eg; University cafeteria, “let’s go get lunch at the caff.”

Not as bad as ‘dint’.

Pints have been firmly adopted in Sydney as a way to charge x2.5 the price of a schooner for people with little comprehension of the actually volume of both of those cups.

Summary: all beer sizes except middys are dumb, as your beer gets warm on a hot day.

Drink faster, duh. But srsly, I’ve never had a problem with schooners in NSW.

Pots/middies make sense in QLD for that reason. And go far enough north and you’ll get a stubby with a stubby cooler, fuck that “drinking from glasses” thing that they do down south.