KNOG Video Festival competition!

Hey all.

Knog are organising their first ever video festival to be held in Melbourne and have created a competition for those that are keen to get involved and make a short video featuring Knog lights in action.

There’s heaps of details (including the video brief) available on their website - KNOG : Knog Film Festival - as well as a list of prizes and party location etc.

The competition is open to anyone, if you win and aren’t there they’ll even send your prizes to you!

So if you’ve got a good eye for video, or just want an excuse to go out for a night ride, this competition could be for you.

Top of what range?

Please not Just Ride It.

taken from their site:

There will be 3 main prize winners; 1st Place, 2nd Place and 3rd Place (People’s Choice Award). All 10 shortlisted videos will receive prizes too.

The Grand Prize winner will win a Tern bicycle and have their video featured in upcoming KNOG campaigns.

Other prizes to be won include;

Globe Skateboard and Shoes
Timbuk2 Camera bags
Rapha apparel
Knog products
…and many more prizes to be announced soon.

Wait, what? | Tern Folding Bike and Folding Bicycle Accessories | Australia

Hey sw8 fixi bros, come and win a folding bike!

TC: wouldn’t say no to a folding bike, cos old.
TC: would totally ride the shit out of a brompton…

I’ve been on LFGSS and tarckbike.com. Folding bikes are the new (insert bike here).

Make us a video which we will use for an ad because running a competition and giving away a dorky bike is cheaper than paying an ad agency.

Was just looking at a Brompton/trailer set up for touring O/S

I am going to direct a Basic Instinct-styled erotic thriller, but with all the scenes lit exclusively by Knogs.

if anyone ends up making one of these i will give them a prize better than a brompton:

http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/f10/fixed-gear-movies-storyline-suggestions-10000/

The bike is on up the great dividing range.

MIK DEE!

crazy

Hey people, this is on Saturday night! Come down for a coupla beers and say hi, i’ll be there for a bit trying to get ezylee really drunk.

From Knog themselves…

Join Knog and Treadlie at the Baron Said, Saturday 12th October for one hell of a ‘No Ordinary Night’.

From 3pm onwards the entertainment will be flowing, all kicking off with The Velocipede Improbulator, followed by alley cat races, live DJ’s and the Treadlie Photo Booth where fun times are guaranteed!

At 7pm KNOG will screen the finalists of the Knog Film Festival, followed by an awards ceremony with tonnes of great prizes up for grabs.

Join us from 3-11pm Saturday October 12th at The Baron Said, 83 Kerr St, Fitzroy, Melbourne.

3-5PM The Velocipede Improbulator
3- 8PM Treadlie Photo Booth
5-6PM Bulmers Happy Hour, Free Cider
6PM M.D.M.A Presents Northside Nonsense Alleycat
7PM Knog Film Festival Awards Ceremony
8PM DJ’s Alexandra & Sanso

For more information then please check out the following link - Knog/ Treadlie No Ordinary Night Film Festival

I’m gonna spew at the trade show.

#doaknog

Make me proud Ezylee, make me proud.

If I can get my workmate to work the stand on Sunday - it’s game on moles.

would watch. Sweet mood lighting. Maybe even on strobe for a bit?

I think I’m working at this doin free bike tune ups and such, come say hello.

Oh yeah, strobe for a LOT.