Last Man Standing Free Fixie Contest Giveaway...Starting Now!

I declare you the winner!

I will enter.

I’m tall and I need to get a good bike that is tall, like me. tall good looking bikes are hard to find, just like tall good looking women are hard to find. I like riding tall good looking women, just like I like riding tall good looking bikes. I like to ride tall bikes to work, but I can’t ride tall good looking women to work. At my work there are few tall good looking women, but not many tall good looking bikes. The mallet is a tall good looking bike.

G’day mates!

This is the official cut-off period for Round-1! We’re going to go through all the posts and pick the best 10 to move on to Round-2, any posts submitted after this will be ineligible, but welcome (for content).

Who won the free bike from the last thread?

http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/f4/tell-us-what-you-think-about-our-new-fixie-11630/

the bosses at CELL wanted to do a ‘proper’ giveaway, so anyone who gave feedback in the last (CELL Mallet 360) thread, will have a tie-breaker advantage in this giveaway.

So you didn’t give away a bike last time?

Hi everyone, tell me what you think about my new haircut. The best feedback gets 1 million dollars*

*no they don’t.

I for one, love your haircut.

It’s called the “Mullet 360” Tell us why you want a mullet and you will get one for free.

that would mean more than half the forum has a tiebreaker advantage?

dodgy brothers…

YouTube - The Dodgy Brothers: Floatation Tank

Nah, that’s not me…

Billy Ray, is that you?

I always wondered who won the free cell© fixxie©. Now I know.
I’ll be opting out of this draw except to heckle.

“Long at the back, mmm, short at the sides
I said it’s long at the back, mmm, short at the sides… TEENAGE MULLET FURY!!!”

//youtu.be/L7Nk_f7G0vs

It’s because they like to look like a woman from behind.

Or so I’m told.

Do you like my ute?

I can pick at least 10 kinds of wrong in that pic…