LeTour;all the chat!

he’s also placed second overall.

• Joel

Aren’t they a promo for PMU, the sponsors of the maillot vertes? (that’s right, it’s not the green jersey)

Aren’t they a promo for PMU, the sponsors of the maillot vertes? (that’s right, it’s not the green jersey)[/quote]

Yeah, & now that the hands are banned, they are now handing out these;
http://signe.jacouille.free.fr/Les_Images/serie_Pub/original/PMU.jpg :twisted:

I’m glad the office feminist was not standing behind me when I opened that.

That would have provided some good entertainment

Good GOD man.

Come on, how about a -=|NOT WORK-SAFE|=- warning next time!

I’m supposed to tell people off for that kind of stuff!

Do you reckon someone will get hit in the head with…nevermind.

My waffle-man said, "they’re all on drugs. anyone who rides 150 kilometers then climbs a mountain at 35kph is not a man, they are a machine’

What do you reckon?

I reckon I need a waffle-man. That is of course presuming that a waffle-man actually makes waffles and that this isn’t some weird modern sexual-deviance related slang that I’m unaware of.

Melburnians; degraves st! ask for marc.

Aren’t they a promo for PMU, the sponsors of the maillot vertes? (that’s right, it’s not the green jersey)[/quote]

quite possibly - good point. They were giving (throwing) them to the crowd when I saw a couple of stages in '04 - I seemed to recall them as CA. I, also, saw McEwen win a stage!

• Joel

Sooorrryyy! I did left it up to you to click on the link. If ya work is that sensitive, then I reckon they wouldn’t want ya wasting company time & bandwidth on bike forums :slight_smile:

Boobs and bikes… ohhhh yeah.

Bored watching Le Tour? Love gadgets? Go Visit

Live rider SRM telemetry.

Last night around one oclock or so Mick Rogers was reading

Pulse: 112
Power: 0
Speed: 72
Cadence: 0

I’d had a couple of beers so I’m scratching my thinking this is a wank, his SRM mustn’t be working properly, then the penny drops…he’s going downhill…

LOve a good gadget.

Big George will win…

Canberra boy wearing the yellow! His brother owns the competing bikeshop in town :slight_smile:

• Joel
1 Tom Boonen (Bel) Quick-Step-Innergetic                           25.10.51

Sorry…? I’m lost.

me too, evidently. I fell asleep during the stage last night - must have dreamed that one. Bizarre. Nevermind - today!

• Joel

I guess you mean Rogers? I’d like to see him in the yellow for sure.

CyclingNews has a live race update page. It’s a little ahead of the SBS coverage each night.

It’s an Aussie 2-3 for the maillot jaune. Tonights Stage 7 ITT should see Rogers take it… i hope!

anyone know a good site with video highlights of the tour, preferably in quicktime, or divx? i can download entire stages from mininova.org or something… but i can’t see the point in waiting 12 hours for the download, when it takes another day or two to get up online. by that time i already know what has happened.

n.