MASH logo LOLz

well they fired that guy because he got caught out ripping other stuff. the new guy has made it more surf has gone in a whole new direction, new range is looking good.

+1
“Dr Seuss is issuing us with a cease and desist… what’s he gonna do beat us up?”
Steve Rocco

one of the better

to be fair to PAM, mischa has been riding track bikes for fucking years…

I think with PAM, it’s more of a tribute than a rip off because the logo / design looks cool.

my lady-friend works at pam, she gave me the pamcamplogo shirt.

yeah i quite like the PAM ones. couple more:

$82 for a big boxy tshirt… ouch

Yeah, I much prefer to spend $40 on a polyester blend tight shirt from American Apparel.

Sames, I really like those shirts.

or even the line shirts at GP 2 for $40… $82 for a tee is a bit much considering they only cost anywhere from $1.50 to $4.00 depending on the print type.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic… AA are pretty average. They go bally really easily. I rate the older Gildan shirts over AA any day.

yeah the new gildan soft styles tees are pretty cool. i still have band tees that were printed on gildan from 6-7 years ago that are still ok. minus a few sleeves on some haha

Sarcastic eh?

So, buy an old cheap shirt from a few years ago?

Gildan gets a bad wrap, but I’m not opposed to them considering how cheap they are.
I love my US mail ordered band merch that is printed on Fruit Of The Loom, still good after years.

My first and one of only 2 band shirts I ever owned was a slayer shirt on a fruit of the loom shirt.
Terrible fit, but I wore it forever and ever.
My girlfriend wears it sometimes. It’s got holes and shit in the front, stains in the armpits from spray on deodorant that I wore when I was 16, I’ll look for a picture of it.
I fucking loved that shirt.

Haha apparently I had an iron maiden shirt too

tbh, i think the bike logo rips/tributes/appropriations are at the lower end of PAM’s creativity, especially as they’re so widely done by every other cycling related apparel company these days… i do however love PAM

There was a time when I used to think anything over $50 was too much for a t-shirt, but now that I’ve bought a few outrageously expensive tshirts, I gotta say - you can’t beat quality and it’s often worth the $$$. Plus, the more expensive ones tend to keep their colour, their shape, and actually fit well - as apposed to AA and Gildan which seem to have really small neck holes (collars?).

thing is, PAM t-shirts aren’t particularly good quality… and their shape is woeful these days. admittedly, i think they’re aiming at the asian-kids-tryin-to-be-black-kids market, not the tall, slim white guys.

i have definitely spent plenty of money on ‘expensive’ good quality t-shirts though.