nothing to be with bikes...

Maybe that’s why Brendan said:

Less HMC babetalk, more charts. Or crabcore.

oh james, trust me on this one. you may not know it, but that is flirting.

mckenny, can you pls make a chart of deliberate flirting vs ‘incidental’ flirting?

i have some actual work to do at the moment. i’ll get on it tonight.

I hate this shit. I liked it better when we were making fun of Mckenny.

Speaking of which:

The only headbanging possible for Mckenny due to his poseur hair cut:

^^ That running on the spot move is awesome!

Mckenny’s reference material
A Periodic Table of Visualization Methods

That is the weirdest shit I’ve ever seen. All I could think when seeing this was: synchronised shitting or exercise video?

Yeah - the desert clip is the better of the two for sure, but i’ve watched it in awe so much that when i found the one with the glow-sticks at the end (and really after the first 20secs i just skip to the final minute to max my LOLs and minimise my concern for the youth of today) i felt it was worth posting.

having said that - is this stuff any better than bad NYHC? im tlaking e-town concrete/25talife/etc - dance moves, crossover styles, hilarious videos.

please discuss and provide graphs to document your findings.

S-E - if it was an excerise video, youd expect the ‘stars’ to be skinnier. theres some boys in there that look like they’d get out of breath picking up their instruments.

yet you still manage to be on the forum

don’t make me chart you

^ dooooooooo ittttttttt!!!

argh…

nick, i hate seeing charts with a 0.5 scale on the y axis when there is clearly no need. please amend.

how else do i convey that there was 1.3 people i wanted to hit with a 15mm spanner?

if you’d have paid more attention to the lovely 3D aspect you might have noticed…

Isn’t it about 0.7?

edit: Actually, now that I look at it more I can’t be sure what it is.

Is the 0.3 that annoying kid from the 1990s Ford ads?

Poor data representation Nik, you have failed to communicate your ideas in a clear and concise manner. You need to study at Mckenny’s School of the Charts.

Blakey: Really easy Jams, Click on ‘share this’, then ‘grab the html’, then click the ‘BBCode’ radio button, then copy the code. Et voila:

smokesome by The J∆MS, on Flickr

there ya go, dunno why it doesnt work, i just use cyclebucket, it’s much easier