Post your roadie

Spin off to the ‘roadie advice’ thread. I’d like to see the broad range of roadies and touring bikes etc that are in our community.

This is my 2009 Specialized S-Works SL2.

7800 Dura Ace with 54t oval RotorRings (includes ceramic bearing jockey wheels on rear mech)
Ceramic bearing bottom bracket
Zipp 808’s (Powertap) or 303 tubulars with Ceramic bearings
Garmin Edge 705 GPS

Great fun to ride.

wow.

Jeebus.

Peloton, hand built in Osaka with Dura-Ace (RD, shifters cranks) and Ultegra (brakes, FD), 600 hubs laced to RigidaDP18s. All internal cabling (i love that shit)

cable goes in here…

and comes out here.

Cant wait to convert it and powdercoat it brown.

Llewellyn in a previous incarnation with a 1x9 setup.

Columbus EL frame, carbon fork.
Shimano 600 brakes and 8sp derailleur. DA shifter & cassette, Ultegra 10sp cranks & hubs, Shimano 600 48T chainring.

Right now, it’s a singlespeed.

I already have a complex. No way am I postin my roadie to follow that.

Europa

nice heatseeker. best groupo, best wheels, nom nom nom.
what ceramics you running? enduros? ceramic speeds?

Love the fork crown…and the cable routing obviously.

9spd dura ace
mavic cosmic wheels
seat has since been replaced with a turbo

Michalo made of some sort of Columbus tubing, 8 speed Suntour Superbe Pro groupo, mostly NOS, including stem!

3Rensho Athlete with 7 speed Suntour Superbe Pro, 3Rensho seat, toe straps, and stem! I should never have sold it :frowning:

I agree, only because it got slaughtered.

One of my all time faves!

Not the way I would have built it. Also, it’s the only Rensho Athlete I’ve ever seen.

Cheers Snowflake :slight_smile: It was a labour of love and worth every penny and minute!

Bottom bracket is a FSA MegaEXO Ceramic
Zipp wheels are factory ceramic bearings
KCNC Ceramic bearing jockey wheels

hey pavlis, i saw another michalo today. baby pink, with full 600. it had seen better days, but still looked sweet.

needs green rims.

No shit? It sounds familiar though. If you see it again ask if they’ll sell. I want to corner the market!

Im on it. I might hand paint the ones that are on there.