Share house

i hate you rolly.

oh, here’s another tip: never make yourself a cup of tea without offering to make everyone else one too. tea is good like that.

//youtu.be/Af1h4ibpKJA

?

I think there may be some frank confessions as a result of this thread…

edit: you know, only if they’re in the communal areas, or being social. don’t go into the bathroom and offer them one.

Make sure you get the key off someone when they move out, otherwise they might come back every two weeks when they know you aren’t home and take your vacuum for a couple hours as they haven’t quite got around to buying their own yet.

Take care of doing this if you live with 7 other people, it takes ages to make that many cups (and remember sugar/milk strength . . .)

keep sex noise as low as possible. there is nothing worse than hearing your housemates get their freak on.

except speaking to your housemate while they pee (if you’re brendan)

ftfy

I have blatantly violated both of these rules. I am a rubbish flatmate with a big cheesy grin.

winner.

Don’t piss off your neighbours. We have an AVO out on ours, he has an axe, and a chainsaw, he is one scary motherfucker.

First time I ever had a female housemate I broke the rule within 4 hours. Was sober. Was rad. No regrets.

swap the detergent with cooking oil for fun times

I’ve tried it on with loads of flatmates… very limited success.

This thread is good fun, yeow.
Points of interest: guy I live with goes to bed the sane time as I do, and leaves the sane time in the morning, drives the same car, smokes the same smokes, and has one of my circles of friends as his only circle of friends.
The girl is hilarious, crazy, and an awesome cook.
Last night she made us butter chicken, which was sweet. And while I offered my spiced rum around nobody really wanted it.
Also my bike is parked in my bedroom.
And another thing
The two housemates used to be a couple…
But the place is amazing. Just on the border of endeavor hills and doveton, so it’s pretty close to everything except work for me. I got to work early today because the drie was slightly shorter.

And it’s right across the road from a highschool… :wink:

sexpest…

The neighbor has a v8 commodore, an the other unit has some mauris who smoke weed. We were thinking we could invite them over for beers and a fire soon.

Just skip polite and make the note outright agressive, much easier!

you’ve seen me operate.

But is much more fun and exciting if you both know everyone is home and you could get sprung