"Sick Burn"

Got a massive pink feather in waved in my face from the side of the car. I saw the humour in it though.

riding near northcote plaza and a car full of lads come past and yel " fucking fixie fag" and the sticks his rude finger out the window until they turned the corner.

Yay! it wasn’t me this time

3 balls too many between the two of you. I think you’ve gotta have at least one “Go Lance” yelled out of a bogan bus, or you’re not a real cyclist.

About 6 years ago I was sessioning a ledge at Carindale westfield in brisbane, which was right near my house. It was about 10pm and there was no one else around, well lit, I’d waxed it up, and I was in pretty good form.
This nissan patrol comes past at walking pace, and the window rolls down and the fattest, dirtiest, bush-pig pokes ‘its’ head out the window and says “You’re a loner” and drove off. I looked around, it was really quiet and they were right. I don’t often get out-heckled, but I had been beaten.

(If you really like good old fashioned sick burnz, see True Grit - Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon are great)

Last night in the car park behind Northcote social club my housemate’s front wheel went down a drain, between the gaps in the grate. She went over the bars and landed on her chin.

Within about 20 seconds of picking herself up and stopping the blood flow, a car came past and egged her and her boyfriend real bad.

Sik Burnn

^ I have fallen off in that exact grate. Broke my elbow.

riding down my street the other day about 100m from my house i had a guy in a commodore ute slow down beside me to let his 10 year old son hang out the window give me an earful about how I “should be riding on the footpath as thats what they are there for”.

A guy I know did the opposite. He is from the country and when seeing a prostitute in the city he thought he would hang out the window and yell something. Classy, i know. Anyway he undid his belt and hung out the window and said something. Next thing he is getting pulled over. Seems the lady was an under cover cop. Got fined for not wearing a belt and for hanging out the window. funny

That is 100% shithouse. I think I’ll stay away from there after dark. It’s like a trap for drunk cyclists.

Riding through the Adelaide one late night with my wife a bit tipsy (after a Lightning Bolt show if my memory serves me correct), got a “real men ride women”, to which I replied “but you’re walking with dudes” and he came back with the amazing “suck my dig fagg*t”. Brilliant.

Oh, and i forgot my favourite, riding home one night after a group ride, dude going the other way on a fucking motorised bike yelled at me… “get a motor!”

really…i think the truth is it got a slight bruise…veritas!

Do we have a thread for things WE’VE yelled at people whilst riding past?

I wore helmets back in the day, before the law said I had to. One day I abused a bogan in a ute for cutting me off, I was wearing my “Atom” helmet, one of those styrofoam ones with just the foam and a yellow-and-white stretchy cover. He wound down his window and said “Fuck off, Omelette-head”.

(in Mortal Kombat voice) bogan… WINS

Dylan-a dude in a ute passed us tonight when we were out in fucking Doncaster or somewhere… a sticker on the cab window that said “I <3 haters” and a personalised number plate that said “Dyls”… I was TOTALLY convinced it was gonna be you behind the wheel with a sick burn. Kinda disappointed when the guy drove off without incident.

If it was me, I’d have called out ‘do some skids you hipster bitches!’

Also, my ute’s older, whiter and dirtier than most, and has stupid stickers on the quarter windows and a knog sticker on the back window.

Also, I did yell a profanity at Joshua ‘dry’ Meinrath out of my window once. Saw him riding somewhere south of the princes highway, close to the city.

^ what’s the ‘dry’ bit mean?

I have no fucking idea, just a general hipster wankery thing. I don’t get it and I don’t want to.

you two should fight or fuck, one of the two