"Sick Burn"

^ They have, Dylan just wants something ‘more’…

my mate got a burn today it was “get some brakes, fixies brakeless are so yesterday” was hilarious.

In some weird kinda role reversal, I was cruising up Sydney Rd a few weeks back and some dude had his arm hanging out the passenger side window. So I caught up and gave him a high five, scared the shit out of him!

I rarely get yelled at, and if I do it’s usually an illegible ‘blurgh!’

I did that to a girl riding south along chapel street at about 11:30 one night, bitches boyfriend started shouting, and I was fucken ZOOOMIN away from that shit.

We had a non verbal burn tonight, while we were inside a Maccas eating, someone poured coke all over our bikes.

Ballz.

Some unknown a-hole once put their gob of chewy in my helmet when it was chained to my bike. I didn’t become aware of it until I got home and tried to take the helmet off…

//youtu.be/QMQk8Uncl9k

one more reason not to leave your lid locked to your bike. especially at night, drunk people enjoy pissing in bike helmets for some reason

Hey Dougie where’s the pizza’s is what I copped as I rode past some fella’s having a front yard bbq. I don’t recall a pizza hut ad with young Douglas riding a pushy, but then again I’m not a fat couch potato recalling all the fast food ads that have ever been

Was suffering up a hill in my Cancellara-spec saxo bank kit (swiss champ jersey) and someone slowed down from 100 to 20, yelled “You cracked on the Muur too!” and drove off. Love those factually-accurate burns.

That’s fantastic.

That’s the best burn I’ve ever heard.

One morning in July on our Saturday ride, heading up Oxford Street past the all-night gay bars, some guy yells out “10.30, SBS!!” Brilliant community service announcement.

riding along beach road and i hear get some gears , coming from the lycra brigade

we were downshifting so as to not frighten you on our way past

I like to go hard on my commutes. It is always good to have someone to chase on the way home, a couple of years ago I was riding home and saw my target in the distance… what looked like an older and a tad overweight gentlemen. Perfect, I will catch up in no time. I put my head down and was smashing it, after the burn in my legs set in I looked ahead and the bastard had pulled off on me. Again I put my head down and again the result was the same although this time I tasted blood in my lungs. Down the track I saw a red light and I started to pull up next to him… I look at him, very unfit looking. I look down at his bike… ELECTRIC FUCKING POWERED BIKE.

haha nah this was said after over taking them on a hill all i could hear was crunch crunch as they changed down :stuck_out_tongue:

Cancellara Only Slightly Slower On Muur In 2011 Tour Of Flanders | Cyclingnews.com

Yes, I am that annoying.

guy on a push scooter rolled past me asking if i wanted to buy a roadie… i guess he actually wanted to sell or was being a dick

One that i thought was a burn, but in fact wasn’t, but could have been very embarrassing. I ride past a dude who i hear say, with this exasperated sigh “No Brakes!”.
Just as i was about to turn around and tell him to mind his own fucking business, i catch the rest of his sentence and realise he was saying: “No breaks!”, as in, I had a 10 hour shift with no breaks.
Could have been lolz.

^ he was just letting you no he had no break at work?!
strange.