so how about that rawland ravn?

Why? Don’t you already commute on this exact bike?

All jokes aside, this is the dumbest bit I’d dumbassery I’ve seen come out of this whole gravel bike thing. If they had a 1 1/8" threadless steerer and discs it would at least be a modernised update of an old thing, but this 1" steerer and canti business is bullshit. And they’ll probs sell out the first run quick smart.

We know you would H.

For reference, the photo in OP is from 2008 - and that bike is kinda futuristic hey. It could probably run 27.5 tires too. It’s like a proto-NFE etc

The new version has vertical dropouts, horatio :\

Photo in the OP is totes misleading, completely different bike.

If I’m reading the description correctly, there are some cool aspects to the bike:
-Super low centre of gravity
-26 wheels means short chainstays
-Ability to have 55mm tyres AND have a narrow road q-factor drivetrain.

Fucken yeah!

It could do those things with a 1 1/8 steerer and disc brakes (like the picture) and probably for half the price.
Canti up high is gonna raise the centre of gravity though ;p
I couldn’t find a pic of the 1" x canti version

440mm CS?

Elephant NFE has 435mm, 135mm, takes 650Bx2.1" or 42mm&fender and a roadish Q (unless you want to run 53/39)

because it doesn’t exist yet.

I have decided I want this bike…

#reversepsychology

jesus fuck you shithead.

All your frames to date were made from steel drawn and tigged on an island in the pacific where they are better at making frames consistently and affordably than anyone else on this planet, yet you want to denigrate them in order to upsell to ‘custom drawn’ 853. Fuck, even the tubing mills in taiwan can do infinitely variable custom butts better than reynolds could ever hope to.

And all that said, I’m betting that once the tubing is BRITISH-DRAWN it’s shipped to Taiwan for TIG.

Amen ^^

This is fucked,
Enduro road? WTF seriously an enduro bike and a road bike and a cx bike can not be merged.
Can I ask a serious question? Where would you ride this bucket of shit?

I can’t wait for BSNYC to have a go at this

asssssssshhhhhhooooolllllee!

Couple of questions:

1. Reiterating I want this bike
  2. Surely this will have a disc option??
  3. Why is the Rawland website so crap?

Hahahahah

No?
Care to elaborate. Does Rawland have some weird aversion or something.

Question three answers question two.

<popcorn.gif>

but seriously…if we ignore it, it might just die quietly and we can all pretend it never existed.

Why? Discs aren’t always objectively better.